Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you look at first when you meet a woman?

Eyes or arse...depends if they're facing me, or not...
    C

Leggings and shoes. I try to see if I have them or need to buy them.

The legs have it for me too. Probably the first thing I notice is the length of the skirt. If it's shorter than longer, then I look at what's sticking out. Sorry to say this but if I don't find that particularly "interesting," I may not even look any more.

Lacy PJs

Her eyes, then her mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    Straight to the legs and for some reason I wore so many types of pantyhose in my days I first try to tell the type of hosiery she's wearing and then my eye's will then wonder around.
    ^ Gawd! I'm glad to see I'm not the ONLY one who does that! LOL ^

Absolutely for me it's legs first, then shoes, the work my way up. And then I usually work my way back down. Repeat as often as desired.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

I must be totally different...first thing I look at is hair, then eyes, lips and makeup.
    Namaste
    Live, love, laugh,

Donna

https://www.facebook.com/donna.jbrack

for me it is always the eyes, i then do the quick up/down look to see the rest of here, i then look back to her eyes to show confidence and see if i can make her blush, then i start thinking about what i would look like in her outfit.

It's quite pleasant to find out others have all the different parts of interest in a woman's body. Anyway, a woman's body is really enhanced by feminine and beautiful clothing, and it is always pleasant to look at those beautiful women who attract our eyes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Skirt length. I believe the length or shortness of the skirt says alot about the women wearing it!

I look at shoes first. Then I check out her legs. Then her face. Boobs are nice too.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Either her clothes or her face and hair. It depends on what she's wearing. If she's wearing something cute then I start to think about her clothes and if they would look good on me. If she's more casually dressed then I'll notice her face and hair first .... unless of course she's wearing some crazy out there shoes and then I always notice that first. Many is the time I been shopping with my wife and I'll gasp and say to her "hey, look at that woman's shoes .. they're awesome!"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I've read all the responses to this thread, and they formed an image in my mind that coincidentally, I found on the web.

The piecemeal woman: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs9/i/200...laudiaVice.jpg

(Image credit: Composite Magazine Woman by Claudia Vice)
    Reine

Banned Read only
    Lol - Reine, she needs more leg. Loved the picture, thanks!

Her smile, or lack of a smile. Sets the whole tone of the first meeting.

I was in SAC last weekend for a RCG event and I usually stop at a Mary's Pizza Shack in Dixon for lunch when I travel between San Jose and SAC. The waitperson who served me on Saturday had a fantastic smile and made having lunch, alone, much better.

She was on duty again when I returned on Sunday. I told her the reason I came back was for her smile. Her smile got bigger and I had a much better lunch that day!

(She was also really cute! Ah, to be a twentysomething again!)
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Her clothes. Will always notice the girly dresses or skirts, then if they are girly enough I will look at the hair and notice any slides or Alice bands or ribbons, then the makeup.

And then if they happen to be good looking

I was at the Brands hatch racing circuit over the weekend.
    There was a female photographer walking up and down the track taking pictures. She had skin tight jeans on.
    Every marshal [Including a woman marshal!] was looking at the same bit of her anatomy including me as she walked away from us.

What’s that about being a lesbian trapped in a male body?

The firt think I look at is the face more so the look on there face when they are at there relaxed state are they smiling do they look like they are angry all the time ECT and if there face in naturally pretty IMO , may sound bad but that is what will make me come talk to you or totally ignore you. this is just me and they way I work. Just saying.
    Mistybtm

I was at the Brands hatch racing circuit over the weekend.
    Formula 1 returns tomorrow. NO MORE NASCAR for 8 months - yay (as if I even watch the round and round we go until we crash)!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Janie {3 View Post
    What she is wearing. Have to admit, I have a clothes fetish.
    Same here! I check what she is wearing, how she is wearing it and how it looks on her. I then wonder how I would look in that outfit.
    Cary

Eye makeup, especially the brows, then their tops (looking for style) and if they're tall, pretty much everything they're wearing and how it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    I look to see if she has any weapons.

I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Quote Originally Posted by mikiarata View Post
    Formula 1 returns tomorrow. NO MORE NASCAR for 8 months - yay (as if I even watch the round and round we go until we crash)!
    NHRA all the way...Love drag racing...just like sex...all that preparation and work for a few seconds of barely controlled extasy...gotta luv it
    Namaste
    Live, love, laugh,

Donna

https://www.facebook.com/donna.jbrack

I look at her face to see if she's looking back. If she's nicely dressed, I check out her outfit and imagine how it would look on me. If she's dressed more casually, I check out the things I envy about women. First the hips: I love that hourglass shape with nice wide hips --I'm straight up and down --sigh. And of course the chest -- I'm a B cup at best -- sigh. Then her nice tight jeans, smooth in all the right places -- I have to wear super tight underwear to look half as good -- sigh.
    Last edited by CynthiaD; 03-15-2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Apple spell checker

Face
    Hair
    Boobs
    Shoes
    ...but not necessarily in that order.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Aspiring Member
    Eyes first then face hair then the rest not a boob man I like a nice pair of legs but the eyes tell the whole story