Thread: That first Hello Ladies.(sorry for being so long)

That first Hello Ladies.(sorry for being so long)

I just wanted to share this with everyone. So Saturday night my wife and I along with my friend Jenna who I met through this site (turned out she only lives and grew up a couple miles from me) had plans to go out to a LGBT bar in a larger city not to far from us for Erica's first public outing. After a few set backs while getting ready(putting runs in two pair of hose,and finding out that the package of nail tabs I bought where faulty) I was about to call it off. I managed to convince myself to go for it and finally it was out the door and to the club. It was about an hour and a half drive to the club and boy was I a ball of nerves but once we got there and where heading into the club there was a group of people stand outside that we had to pass to get in and I got my first Hello ladies. After that my nervousness just melted away and through out the rest of the night there where times that I almost forgot I was dressed. That first "Hello Ladies"was amazing!!!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time read this
    Erica,

Banned Read only
    No need to apologize. That is an awesome story!

Thank you for sharing, Erica. It's wonderful to feel accepted and welcomed, Isn't it?

Glad that you had a good experience Erica. Hang in there because it does get better. You learn something from each time that you go out; what to do and not to do; what to wear and not to wear; etc.
    Glad that you went for it and did not let the couple of small snafus deter you.

Very nice that even with a few setbacks, you still decided to still go for it.
    Kudos girl. most girls never have everything go right, just go with the flow and itll be fine.
    As you can see it was well worth the effort. Im real glad you had fun and may that be your jumping off point to morr adventures outside.
    Hugs
    Renee

Being addressed as "ladies" is great. It means you've pulled it off.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

So cool, Erica! Congratulations! And be sure you give your wife extra hugs and kisses!

You look great in your avatar picture!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

That first "hello ladies" is the greatest confidence booster for the rest of the evening.

You can let your hair down then, with moderation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks Erica for letting me come with! We had a great time, the Townhouse had a great atmosphere for Erica's first time out (and my first time around my home). Erica did great, and her wife as well. It was nice getting to know you both!

Great story! must have felt amazing being called a lady!

I'm glad you had a good time Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Congrats on going out in public. Pantyhose/stockings can be a pain sometimes. I have had good success with nude colored tights, which hold up much longer, and are much easier to put on (from a fellow Wisconsin girl) !

Way to go Erica! Thanks for sharing.