Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Passing off womens shoes in guy mode?

Hi Jamie! I wish I could hit "like" a hundred times on your post. And I wish I could see your shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneva Lake View Post
    I love your avatar photo, Felicity!!
    Thank you! it means a lot...
    i actually really like yours too

I love seeing pictures of all the girls here! its so much more interesting when you can see the people you are talking to, especially when they are posting pictures of clothes and shoes they are talking about

I wear these to work all the time. Only had one negative comment so far...
    Attached Images Attached Images

For many years most of my flip-flops, sandals, sneakers and clogs/mules have been "for women" and no one has ever commented about it to me. So recently I went out to town in my ballet flats. Picked up a prescription from my doctors, popped into a supermarket for some bread, went to the ATM at my bank and then to the pharmacy. Did not notice any reactions.

I think that as crossdressers we have a fixation about women's shoes so we tend to notice what women are wearing, whereas most people don't notice what others are wearing on their feet.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieJ View Post
    I wear these to work all the time. Only had one negative comment so far...
    Those are nice shoes but they really don't look feminine. They look more like Doc Martins.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I think I agree with Nomad-Rachael, and I had flats in my room that I wore on and off, more during the evening more recently and my gf's brother never noticed them, or even when my pants would move and show the tops of my feet. It was t until I told him I was girly that he notices all the time now.

I have totally rocked peep toe flats with women's jeans and top (in guy mode).

We should all choose to wear what we'r emost comfortable in. Me, my go to shoes are Keen MJs. SO comfy. Not stealth at all.
    http://www.zappos.com/keen-harvest-mj-pink-stripe

I also have some other very femme shoes I wear. First time out? Yep, nervous. But now, I don't even think about it. I do get questions now and then, usually kids ;-) "Are those ladies shoes?" "They're my shoes." is my usual answer. I've had some very macho guys tell me they wish they had the guts to dress as I do. Too funny.

Anyway, it is about choice. I'm not wearing skirts in public every day, yet. But I do present pretty femme, I guess. I'm just not part of the gender binary apparently. My wife is very accepting, we do shop together sometimes which is GREAT. Oh, I'm also not a 'young' person, in my 50s, an din the public eye all the time. My shoes and general demeanor do seem to upset some people, but no major issues yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiHi View Post
    Oh, I'm also not a 'young' person, in my 50s, an din the public eye all the time. My shoes and general demeanor do seem to upset some people, but no major issues yet.
    If shoes upset some people, then those people have some major issues and need to seek help.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    If shoes upset some people, then those people have some major issues and need to seek help.
    We all have our paths to walk. As long as they mean me no harm, they're free to travel however they need to.