Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Passing off womens shoes in guy mode?

I wear women's shoes in guy mode all the time and nobody pays any attention. Mostly I wear a pair with a slight heel that are open enough at the top to show my pantyhose. The only negative reaction I've gotten is from a couple at a local buffet restaurant. They both burst out laughing when I walked past their table. They were both seriously overweight and dressed in clothes that looked like they came out of the rag bag. I found that I didn't much care what they thought of me.
    Last edited by CynthiaD; 03-18-2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: iPhone spellcheck.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    I mean if your wearing Camo pants or shorts an heels now that's one thing ,,But if you dress kinda fem an wear NORMAL shoes that other woman would wear in that same situation you can do it when ever you want ,,, Sure if someone was to GAWK at you an look you up an down I'm sure yull get busted out ,,But if got thin skin you might want to move WAYYYYYYY To the back of the closet an stay in the safe zone ? But I like to live an let live ,,I'm the kinda person that don't pay any mind to what other people are doing an wearing unless its in my face . Like I said ,,, I am always around ,,Just come around an let me show ya how its done . As a matter of fact as soon as the store opens this morning I am going to make a run an see what today brings . So hold on to your heels Ladys ,,Its time for new pair ,, Just do what makes you happy !!
    I don't understand why some folks make a big deal out of wearing women's shoes. Women wear men's shoes all of the time. I have even seen and talked with women shopping for men's shoes for themselves. Not a big deal. Why should we make a big deal of wearing women's shoes in male mode? Also, what about other folks that are out there and really look different? People with tattoos over most of their body will certainly attract more attention that wearing a pair of women's shoes, yet the folks wearing the tattoos go about their business like everyone else. They don't care if you don't like their tattoos or piercings because it is none of your business. I don't recommend violating company dress code, but when you are not at work, you can dress as you please.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    In most situations you will look pretty strange wearing a pair of ballet flats while dressed otherwise as a male. It's not something I would do.
    Agreed, there's not much justification for a male wearing ballet flats.
    Done crying.

In most situations you will look pretty strange wearing a pair of ballet flats while dressed otherwise as a male. It's not something I would do.
    It is not a big deal as I know many women that wear ballet flat while wearing blue jeans and a tee shirt. Therefore you can wear blue jeans, a tee shirt and ballet flat. I will look fine. I got a great pair of flats from Payless last week (style name Claire) and wear them with tee shirts and jeans in my normal feminine male mode.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Quote Originally Posted by carmenraquette View Post
    Agreed, there's not much justification for a male wearing ballet flats.
    Why do you need justification? Does a women need justification when she wears men's shoes? If we keep thinking this way, we will never obtain the fashion freedom than women obtained many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    Why do you need justification? Does a women need justification when she wears men's shoes? If we keep thinking this way, we will never obtain the fashion freedom than women obtained many years ago.

I was agreeing with Linda and I agree with you. You're going to appear strange to others. It's up to the individual to regard what others think. There's no such thing as fashion freedom until and individual drops what society believes as normal-- you don't have to be a cross-dresser to understand that. That's how fashion trends begin in general. I was just answering the question; there is no way to make it look natural-- it'll be different--challenging it is a different question.
    Last edited by CarmenSkye; 03-18-2013 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Duplicate quote
    Done crying.

Quote Originally Posted by carmenraquette View Post
    There's no such thing as fashion freedom until and individual drops what society believes as normal-- you don't have to be a cross-dresser to understand that. That's how fashion trends begin in general. I was just answering the question; there is no way to make it look natural-- it'll be different--challenging it is a different question.
    I agree with carmenraquette that there is no such thing as fashion freedom until the individual says "to hell with what society believes is normal"! Different is good! Being different is how men started wearing earrings. Being different is how women started wearing tattoos. They just got out there and started doing it without giving a damn about what other folks thought. You can be a member of the herd (a sheepeople) by allowing other folks to define how you should dress, or you can be part of the solution by proudly getting out there and wearing women's attire in male mode. You can be part of the solution or make excuses and be part of the problem.

I agree with carmenraquette that there is no such thing as fashion freedom until the individual says "to hell with what society believes is normal"! Different is good! Being different is how men started wearing earrings. Being different is how women started wearing tattoos. They just got out there and started doing it without giving a damn about what other folks thought. You can be a member of the herd (a sheepeople) by allowing other folks to define how you should dress, or you can be part of the solution by proudly getting out there and wearing women's attire in male mode. You can be part of the solution or make excuses and be part of the problem.
    I really believe you are trying to promote a cause, not give helpfull advice. Sure, you would like wearing women's clothes as a male to be in fashion and if you convince enough people to do it, it will be.

In the real world it is not in fashion. Not in 2013 in the USA or the rest of the world as I know it. Wearing women's ballet flats as a male will be noticed by many people. They will think you are strange. If you don't care, that's fine. If you do care what people think of you, it's a bad idea. You will embarass your wife and family. It might affect your job or chances of promotion. If you own a business, customers may stop doing business with you. Some of your friends may no longer be your friends. This is what will happen in the real world.

Your argument that since women can wear men's shoes, men can wear women's shoes is preposterous. It just doesn't work that way. It the same as saying that since women can wear pants, men can wear skirts.

If you are going out dressed as a woman, by all means, go all the way. If you are presenting as a male, you've go to wear male clothing and shoes. No ballet flats.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

In the real world it is not in fashion. Not in 2013 in the USA or the rest of the world as I know it. Wearing women's ballet flats as a male will be noticed by many people. They will think you are strange. If you don't care, that's fine. If you do care what people think of you, it's a bad idea. You will embarass your wife and family. It might affect your job or chances of promotion. If you own a business, customers may stop doing business with you. Some of your friends may no longer be your friends. This is what will happen in the real world.
    The situation that you described is the normal doom and gloom situation that occurs in the HEADS of many crossdressers. Did you read another thread yesterday that folks really don't care? You will not loose friends or you job over something as insignificant as a pair of shoes! It is completely a silly notion. The reason that more crossdressers don't get out there and when what they like is because of bunk like this perpetuated on this forum. Consider folks with many tattoos or visible piercings. Do they have a really difficult time? Do they loose their jobs and all of their friends because they have chosen a fringe form of fashion expression?

I went thrift shopping with a co-worker yesterday. Found a killer pair of shoes for 13 bucks, my coworker thought they were great. I instantly eyed a pair of cute boots for my wife. Couldn't find the size so I tried them on, since my wife's the same size. Perfect fit. Found out it was buy one get one free. Double awesome. Get home and see they are 10s, I tell my wife, these say tens but wouldn't be a 10 in men's, are these womens shoes? "I guess so" she replied. My wife tried them on and said she's going to have to borrow them sometime.

I looked awesome in them, go easy try women's that are maybe not so noticeable and slowly move toward the ballet shoes.

Also hanging out here in different peoples closets

http://stylelikeu.com/

You'll be like hell ya, I can find my own style

If you want to read about men wearing women's shoes as men in everyday life, the visit the following site:

http://www.hhplace.org/

They don't get lynched by folks with pitchforks, they keep their jobs, and they still have their wife and families.

Banned Read only
    You'll never see that kind of "fashion freedom" in your lifetime...

Quote Originally Posted by famousunknown View Post
    You'll never see that kind of "fashion freedom" in your lifetime...
    Yes, with that attitude you never will. The only way that we will see the fashion freedom is to get out there and wear what we want to wear. It is not illegal to wear womens shoes. As I have previously stated, women wear men's shoes all of the time. It is only a big deal in our minds. We create our own Demons and let them control us. We are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

Banned Read only
    Yes, with that attitude you never will. The only way that we will see the fashion freedom is to get out there and wear what we want to wear. It is not illegal to wear womens shoes. As I have previously stated, women wear men's shoes all of the time. It is only a big deal in our minds. We create our own Demons and let them control us. We are either part of the solution or part of the problem.
    You can run the whole "women can do this and men can't" routine connected to anything on this forum. It really doesn't mean much.
    No, it's not illegal. Yes, you can sure do whatever you want. But NO, the majority of society certainly isn’t required to approve of your decisions and some will voice their opinion. If you’re good with that, go for it.

Here in Florida I wear wedged (1 1/2 in) sandles just about all year long.

I've noticed you have a strong passion for this answer from the 18 times you have used this same argument in this thread lol. Psychology is strange, you cant convince someone to not be nervous about something, its something we all have to just decide whether we really want it and then work our way up to it. its all just a personal choice!

Come onnnnnnnn ,, I love this thread ,,Lets here some more about guys wearing girl shoes ,,,My son stays on my azz about it ,, He calls me a sissy all the time ,, An I say your just jelous .. An no you can't wear them ,,, lol,,, I get it a lot !!

Quote Originally Posted by famousunknown View Post
    But NO, the majority of society certainly isn’t required to approve of your decisions and some will voice their opinion. If you’re good with that, go for it.
    It is not anyone's business to voice their opinion. It is the same situation with folks that are different because they have tattoos or piercings. Do they constantly hear opinions, or do that not care about opinions? We can't allow other folks to dictate what we can and can't wear or we are giving up our freedom. Women learned this long ago.

Banned Read only
    Come onnnnnnnn ,, I love this thread ,,Lets here some more about guys wearing girl shoes ,,,My son stays on my azz about it ,, He calls me a sissy all the time ,, An I say your just jelous .. An no you can't wear them ,,, lol,,, I get it a lot !!
    If you don't give a rip, I believe the Isley Brothers said it best:
    "It's your thang, do whatcha wanna do". As someone else said - it's all about personal choice. It's just not a choice I personally would make.

Tell him that you are proud to be a Sissy and proud to wear sissy shoes because they are much better looking than fugly men's shoes.

Wasn't this about "passing off women's shoes in guy mode?" We all can choose to wear any shoes we fancy. There are boundaries of course both societal and mental. Personally I don't think most men can wear women's shoes without being noticed. I think most people wouldn't say anything, but they would notice.

Now one can wear femme clothes or shoes as a man, but one must be honest. People will know. If one is trying to make a statement... Be Proud! Don't worry about what others think and tell them why.

i honestly think it is nice to be asked about when you are wearing female clothes while in male mode!
    "why are you wearing girls shoes?"
    "because i like them"
    nothing else to it... heehee

Platinum Member
    Hi Felicity, It's mind over matter , If you don't mind than it doesn't matter !!
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Whether or not it's passing is debatable, but I don't think they're too "in your face". Rocked them through Home Depot Saturday, and no one cared. People have better things to do. These are my first pair of women's shoes, and at that time, I had owned them for all of 15 minutes. If you want to try something, just jump in and do it.

I love the look of flats and can see this becoming a regular item for me.