Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex's Clothes

Silver Member
    Well maybe you can include the dress in your share of the property settlement--lol. Seriously, if she left it there 4 years ago I wouldn't worry at all about it. Wear it to your heart's content
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 03-13-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Yes, put it on and wear it. That's what I would do. She left it behind and I'm sure she doesn't miss it at all.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    When my ex skipped out I changed the locks the next day so she isn't getting back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Amie Marie View Post
    my ex took off

she left some stuff behind.

And the question is . . . ?
    Maybe because my divorce was not a nice thing, (cheated on, lied to, stolen from, etc) the only quandry I would face would be if I would get all dolled up, in my very best Billie mode, and wear it in front of her, or not!

Maybe even some new shoes.

She's gone. It's not.
    Time to move forward.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Mine did the same thing, took everthing she wanted, and left in a semi trailor, leaving me a raped house and all the stuff she really didn't want. I held her stuff and told her to make a list of anything she missed and I would get it to her, which I did. My divorce was uncontested, me getting the house and all its debts with any and everything left there. She had a year and a half to get the stuff and my attorney said it all was mine as I saw to do with.

After going through 18 bags of clothes, Salvation Army ended up with 16, and now has gotten the rest as I replaced items with my own. But the first thing I did after she left was change the locks, so she couldn't have free reign on the place while I was out of the house. I had no one in the house, but had I, I would have let them know under no circumstances was she to come in, unless I was there and a law officer was present ( my attorneys instructions).

We are now, after three years, on speaking terms, not seeing terms, and the stuff is never mentioned.

Bobbi
    Last edited by BOBBI G.; 03-14-2013 at 04:50 AM.

thank you everyone for your help I appreciate it. I got the dress out of the bag last night to try it on to see how it fits just to find out it has a big hole in the side. I hollered at my daughter to ask her who dress it was. She said it was her mothers and has a big hole in the side do to her big butt. All I could do was laugh, and be a little disappointed. Well I guess she gets the dress back.
    Explain to me why I can't live in both worlds? ....... Well your rules are stupid!

shes your ex she left it ..... it yours

Quote Originally Posted by Amie Marie View Post
    complains that Im "kicking" her out.
    Um, maybe it's just me but that's exactly what your doing and rightfully so. She's been an ex for 4 years, she kicked her self out long ago. Box everything up and tell her it's on the porch, come and get it or goodwill gets it in X number of days.

Try the dress and take pics first though
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!