Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you could go back

I want to agree with Jennialy- changes might affect the good parts of my life- but if changes were necessary- probably find a mor TG supportive community sooner, go to school sooner, and transition sooner.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    If I'd known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself, exercised more and invested better.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

If I could go back.......oh that's an easy one, but probably at the time, near impossible....I would have told my mom at age 8, that I was born the wrong sex and that I need to change it, but 1965 would have made me quite the freak, but would have accomplished, what I have know for the last 48 years and have had the internal struggle with ever since.
    NOT your girl next door!