Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shopping.... Are your intentions, most often to actually shop?

When ever me and my g-friends go shopping very rarely do any of us not buy something which seem to kill my wallet every time. Its actually almost impossible for me to go shopping and NOT buy something which is why I have to limit how often I do go shopping. If I wanna go out to just be dressed and walk around then I'll go either to a bar or some place enjoyable to walk around or socialize.

Aspiring Member
    I love to shop! I like being out and about dressed in female attire. I like to try things on and I like to buy and take things home. However, I don't always purchase in every store, if fact I probably make a purchase in less than half the stores that I enter. Still have way too much stuff.
    SheriM

I try things on..... and buy only if I like when way they look on me.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes, my intentions are to shop always and to buy if I find something. However the budget and space tend to have control over my shopping, otherwise I would need a warehouse. Sometimes I don't find anything, then other times not even looking really and get lucky. Gotta post some pictures of some of my finds, like the boots from DSW that happened to be on clearance at 60% off!!!! The black full leather skirt with red stitching on it for $4.99, now that was a steal.

Banned Read only
    I don't know why I enjoy shopping while enfemme. Heck, I don't even know why crossdressing is so tasty or why appearing in public while dressed as a GG is so satisfying. There is something of the forbidden in browsing through displays of pretty bras and panties while dressed that is just delicious.

I feel kind of guilty if I go into a store and take up the SA's time without buying anything, so I try to make all of my stops productive. Of course, I don't always find what I'm looking for, but I'd say I spend some money at least three quarters of the time.

- Diane

I love to shop! I don't always buy something, but if I spot a cute skirt or top or a pair of shoes I just have to have, I'll do it. The thrill of being out dressed as a woman is incredible. I love to chat with the salesgirls, most of them are so nice.

Aspiring Member
    As I am an underdresser with 3 pair of girl jeans my shopping trips or only 2or3 a year but I will look as I walk by the lingerie section trying to save money for a down payment on a harley switchback

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I have a love/hate relationship with shopping. I'm not all that enthused on shopping at the suburban cookie-cutter type of stores/malls and that is where most of my crossdressing friends tend to want to go. Eventhough, with my rooting thru the sales racks and purchasing something may seem like I am enjoying the outting.... I am really not. I'm just keeping myself from being bored by the hohum surroundings. By hohum surroundings, I am talking about the stores and how people are dressed, not about being with my friends.
    The shopping that I truely love are the type that my partner and non-crossdressing friends tend to do, which is aimlessly wander around the old shopping district that host unique shops. Here in Winnipeg it would be the areas like the Exchange District, Osbourne Village, or Wolsley. Not only is the shopping awesome in these stores but the whole experience of the trip. Observing the architecture and the exploration of the different eatting joints makes it so much more appealling.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    If I don't buy something, I feel like its been a wasted trip. I love getting out and mingling with other human beings, of course, but I dig into the sales racks like a pro. Next time I'm in Winnipeg, I'll give you a call!
    I'm easy to get a hold of lol. If were we to shop, we'd totally do the aimless wandering type of shopping
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 03-18-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    When I go shopping I shop first place I head out to the dress department and the handbag shop.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

Even those of us who stay at home when dressed sometimes spend huge amounts of time 'shopping', albeit online. Like any other 'shopping', I don't always buy something if I can't find what I want in my size, or sometimes simply because I have enough of the particular item I'm looking at. Hmmm, do I really need another cheerleading uniform? No, I already have the uniform for my favorite teams. Schoolgirl plaid skirts and plain tops to go with them? No, I've got pretty much every combination. What I'd like is one of the really, really pretty full uniforms that I see modeled in east asia by some of the female singing stars over there, but those are made only in well, 'schoolgirl' sizes, and I'm certainly not in that size group. And while I keep going back to prom and bridal gowns, I can't see the reason for buying one that I'll never use or be comfortable wearing. So in the meantime, I'll just keep looking, and dreaming about things that aren't available in my size quite yet.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I am always really shopping to buy if I'm out shopping. Guess its my male side showing through....