Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your dirty laundry

Your dirty laundry

Just 'tween us girls, how are your laundry habits? I think I was a typical teenage male; my stash was either well-hidden or on my body. I had five sibs so when the house was empty I never thought "Cool! I can finally do laundry!". I guess I was a stereotypical college male, too, not worrying too much about how clean my underwear was from day to day, unless I had a date. I'm embarrassed to say that my habits didn't change very quickly. For as long as I remained closeted in my own home, I did girly laundry yearly at best.

Flash forward to my fifties, post-divorce... I rinse out a few things a couple of times a week, and I hand-wash most of my clothes because it keeps them soft. I find I like the smell of Woolite. Unlike Richard Dreyfus, I very much do "like the panties drying on the rod".
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Can relate I do it much more now that I am older hanging in the bathroom drying reno.dd me of my childhood.

Always did mine regularly and sound unique places to dry it.
    One place was in the roof of the house above the ceiling.
    Not actually in the attic but spaces behind the wall.
    One time the neighbors were away and I hung it on their line.
    I remember my mother remarking so and so left her washing on the line I must get it off for her.
    "She has some dainty things."
    She forgot to get it, I stripped it off the line that night and all was cool.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have always been good about my laundry. One wear, one wash. I never had a problem washing my things while living at home because I didn't have much then. Now, I just wash my things with my SO's. The only complaints are when the panties almost match a pair of hers and she trys to claim them but finds them too small for her then she realizes that they aren't hers.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Bras,panties,hose on one day. Jeans, skirts, tops anotherday. All are hand washed and air dryed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Michael , I just do the laundry all the time.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I do my laundry every 7 days or so (depends on how busy in am)

You mean your supposed to wash them? I thought that's why perfume was invented..... so you didn't have to wash.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I do most of the laundry in my house. My girly things are washed after each use. I get home earlier (like 4-4:30) and my wife doesn't get home until about 6. So just about every day I do a load of laundry, mixing both my things with hers, as well as towels, etc. The only things I don't wash are her blouses, as she if very particular about how they are washed and hung up to dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    You mean your supposed to wash them? I thought that's why perfume was invented..... so you didn't have to wash.....
    Karen, I know you're kidding, but gross!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-15-2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one. Please use multiquote or reply to all poists in one post
    Stephanie

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar

Arrow

After my ex managed to turn my whites pink for the second time, I did my own laundry. I'm much better at it than she ever was. I like all my things clean and ironed.
    Last edited by Lynn Marie; 03-15-2013 at 10:01 AM.

My wash opportunities are very limited--wife not approving--so I have to wash when she is out of town. Simpler just to drop by the thrift store and buy more dresses. Seldom wear dresses more than once anyway.

Whoops. I forgot to close the browser last week and my wife read a post and spotted my avatar.
    Well Ok--she didn't make a fuss.

When still living back home with my parents I didn't have much chance of ever doing laundry. Of course I didn't have much opportunity of dressing either. I somehow still got a chance to do my laundry but it wasn't often but when I did the clothes felt so good again after they were clean.

I live alone so, of course, I do the laundry. It turns out I do two or three loads girls to one load boys. I've always got something feminine hanging on showers rods and drying racks.

My wife does the laundry once a week. When I was single I did my own laundry once a week. If you're hanging out not doing anything anyway, it's no big deal to toss a few things in the washer.

I try to do it once a week. My wife wants DADT and if I leave anything either out or forget to change the washer settings I am reminded rather harshly.

I just buy new things. Makes it a lot easier
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Both my wife and I do the laundry, including my things. Never been a problem.

I hand wash my nylons and trouser socks. My wife washes my panties. I haven't worn my clothes enough yet to worry about washing them, unfortunately.

My wife and I hit the laundromat 3 times a month or so, and we wash everything together and sort it out afterward. Colors, lights, and darks are of course sorted and separated and any special tags are obeyed for everything.

Silver Member
    My wife and I do the laundry several times a week. Only wear lingerie and most everything else once then wash or it goes to the dry cleaners. She has bigger boobs and smaller band size so lingerie is not hard to sort. Only time she gets upset is when I have more bras in the wash than she does.

We send the bras though with the rest of the lingerie but don't dry them. Panties, nightgowns, etc. get the dryer. Most women send their lingerie though the washer including bras and do like we do.

with 5 people in the house, and athletics for 3, wash is perpetual, since I work from home I'm usually the one doing it, i separate and fold during the day then everyone grabs their stuff off the laundry room counter at night or when their piles start piling up. Nylons and such end up in a lingerie bag and woolite.

I do my own laundry, my wife has always insisted on this, she contends that if I am dressed in womens clothes it is my responsibilty to wash them. No problem, I enjoy it. As for my male clothes, she includes these in the family wash, not that there is many of these now.

Mandy

Hi,

Oh heck , well you know hang them on the outside clothes line , then wait for the rain, not had any for 3 months then wait again for the sun to dry them, neighbours have a fair view, both sides, & friends that come around see all & sundy,

Yes well you know how it is, im quite fussy i wash every 2 day's if not more, i was never one to like being in dirty clothes & sometimes id change 2 times a day, well i do when im doing our house up or other jobs,

& yes they do get hung on the line out side,, the neighbours do know im a woman so its okay, & yes iv done Jos's as well & still do when she stays here at home, & ill do Dejarns when she stays, our 10 y 4 m grandaughter,

...noeleena...

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I do all the laundry here, including any of my Amy-clothes that I wear. Those go in as a separate load from my male clothes or my fiancee's clothes, to avoid confusion. Since most of them tend to say "delicate cycle," they all go in as delicate cycle.

When I first brought all my clothes back from storage, I gave everything a good washing. It required five or six loads! Thankfully, we have our own washer and dryer.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Banned Read only
    My wife and I usually wash our clothes separately. Occasionally one may add some things to the other's load to help fill the machine, but that's fairly rare. When I wash, it is male and female items together with undergarments, pantyhose, pajamas, etc. in laundry bags. All of those items never see the dryer. They are all air dried. I use normal detergent, usually Arm & Hammer.