Thread: In trouble with my wife (wink)

In trouble with my wife (wink)

I thought this would be funny to a CD.

So, I had my first outing ever last weekend, to a support group meeting.

I had chosen a casual but hip turtleneck with black leggings and riding boots. Now, the turtleneck (plus a Trendy Top) only came down to an inch or two above crotch level.

So, I needed to do a good job tucking. So, I hadn't really done this before and I asked my wife if she would buy me some panties that are small, like 2 sizes.

Now, she is 5' 107lbs., I'm 5' 10" 172lbs. (down from 210 last summer thank you very much) So, she figures she'll get me her siz and it'll be way tight. She comes home with a 3 pack of small, cotton ones, figuring2 for me, 1 for her.

Turns out, they weren't tight enough. I had to make a p-hose gaff. So, I told her that she could have all three, they weren't tight enough.

She gets flushed and says "What, you think your butt is smaller than mine???" Hah! Didn't see that coming.
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

I can never win with the wife on any comment.

You did not say what size the panties were. I would suggest trying microfiber material in a size 5. Thongs work wonders when tucking.

Platinum Member
    The only appropriate response would be:'it's not my butt I was worried about'

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    The only appropriate response would be:'it's not your butt I was worried about'
    And then on the fifth day..... Kimdl93 shook the shade tree.....

Friggin, so epic im stealing it

-Donni-
    Last edited by DonniDarkness; 03-15-2013 at 07:56 PM.

Banned Read only
    You're lucky she did not tell you to buy your own underwear. She got you good!

You chose upper division coursework for your first outing. It takes absolute perfection (all forms of emphasis added) to pull off leggings with a waist-length top. Jeans can be tough enough. And especially because you hadn't really done the "tuck" thing before.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Congrats on surviving your first outing Laura. We knew you could do it!
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Well Kim, that is what I followed up with. It didn't matter, she took it more like I was picking on her about weight. Now, bear in mind, in high school she was 92 lbs., now she's 107, 20 years later. Whoopdeedooo. She's still a size 4.

So now, I reference "So I married an Axe Murderer" and say things like "Hey, can you feed the cat, IF you can, haulin' that gargantuan behind about!" She likes that one...

And Sara, I hope that you don't think I would leave the house with any unsightly bulges showing, do you? I mean, I'm new to it, but I've been, umm, practicing? Flawless front and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    You chose upper division coursework for your first outing. It takes absolute perfection (all forms of emphasis added) to pull off leggings with a waist-length top. Jeans can be tough enough. And especially because you hadn't really done the "tuck" thing before.
    Agreed. Kudos for making it work. I've been going out now for almost a decade and I STILL go with the tunic-length top with wearing leggings.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Sounds like you have a great wife, and you look great in your profile pic. Thats the girl trait thats proabably hardest for us to get, understanding the appearance mindset.....lol. I've found when I want to tuck and keep things smooth, a pair of support panties work great. They have the "strength" to hold things in place. I often put a nice pair of lace panties over them for effect. Who wants granny panties showing ... lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Loretta,
    You can get in deep trouble like that.
    It is nice to see a friendly harmonious relationship going on here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Laura View Post
    And Sara, I hope that you don't think I would leave the house with any unsightly bulges showing, do you? I mean, I'm new to it, but I've been, umm, practicing? Flawless front and back.
    Oh no, that's not what I was thinking at all. I was just going by what you had originally said, that you "hadn't really done this before".

I'm with Lisa though, I can "hide" with the best of 'em but I lean towards longer tops when I go out in leggings.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I agree, it was a lot of work and a little uncomfortable. I did a dry run and it looked good so I went for it.

My wife is now happier because the undies in question are indeed a little big on her.

Green_Eyed_Polock's GG NurseSamGG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Laura View Post
    "What, you think your butt is smaller than mine???" Hah! Didn't see that coming.
    I like your wife.....awsome sense of humor!!!!
    Sam

Laura, you are so fortunate to have such a supportive wife and with a sense of humor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Allesha