Thread: CD/TG strip clubs?

CD/TG strip clubs?

I hope I'm posting this thread in the right forum.
    I am very curious if their are any CD/TG strip clubs out there.
    I live between Harrisburg,Pa. And Philadelphia and to my knowledge their is no such places. When I was in Phuket,Bangkock,Thailand they were everywhere. I never had the nerve then,but since I've been back in the states. I really wanna do a CD strip show. I'm always complimented on how good my body is toned and quite honestly. I can dance really good. I've done strips and lap dances privately for my gg/gf and a few of her gg friends. Went over very well. Now I want to do it publicly.
    If I could make a living at it I sure would do so.
    Anybody know of any such place that would allow CD stripping?
    "Honey, I’m still all man. I’m just a man with decoration."

--Tommy Wilkins

I would stay on the career path that you are on.
    If you consider you are good at it try getting an interview.
    They will be brutally honest I am afraid.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There's a TS strip club in Toronto called Goodhandy's. It is only a thinly veiled prostitution business. You can go in and just watch the girls, but you will be propositioned every five minutes. Not a fun night out.

Thanks,but I don't think I want to fly to Canada for such an experience.
    I would live to audition in a strip club,if I could did one that caters to CD's.
    Not worried about the brutality of ing honest towards me. I've been in some strip clubs as my male alter ego and I still looked better than most of the gg's.
    I don't think I'm the world of good looks,but I think positive and I supply good character.

--Tommy Wilkins

It would have to be in an area where gay/bi men are looking for CD's. Doubtful in most US states. You may find a one night burlesque at a club sometime but stripping has lots of rules. Best chance would be a city like San Fransisco or New Orleans. And then the competition is going to be fierce
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Yes. The competition would be fierce...for others.

Lol....I'm so bad

--Tommy Wilkins

Some people have recommended such a carreer for me as well. Though I don't know if I'd be nearly as confident in myself as you seem to be.

Diva's, San Francisco. Strippers often have to travel in order to work, you know.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I agree with Michelle, Diva's is the only place that comes to mind.

There's one in Sun Valley, right by LA, but I've never been. It seems every shade of dicey possible so I've steered clear. But I will say that several of the trans events around here seem to often have TG go-go dancers. I've really only seen trans women doing that though, never just CDs. Most of them tend to be so far along in their transition that there's really only one giveaway, if you know what I mean.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Aspiring Member
    You look terrific plus if you can dance then dance. Most of us cd's try to keep our clothes on unless our SO wants to be romantic. There are several TG bars everywhere and some have performers but in all the places that I have frequented in DFW, none took their clothes off; danced and sung but that is the extent of it. I'm sure there is a gay bar somewhere that a male performer might disrobe but those places are most likely for women.

The Queen Mary here in Studio City used to have a couple gorgeous TG gals who did a burlesque grade strip. Sadly, the QM is now history but many drag shows would likely have no problem as long as it was a burlesque grade show (zero genitalia- boobs with pasties only)

Other than personal satisfaction, I fail to see the point of such a show. Stripping seems to defeat the purpose of CDing in my mind unless the point is to entertain gay folks. I have no problem with that myself but am just trying to figure out the motive. What you do privately is one thing but you have to be very good at what you do to go public to retain an audience and be able to repeat it over and over sometimes many times in the same day. I know because I have performed myself both privately and publicly. Good luck.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well if you are attractive and good, the tips are not bad at all.

Portland OR is a good town to check also. Lots of gay strip clubs, don't know of an Cd ones in particular, but they have a large CD population.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Most of the clubs that I've heard of are more for pre-op transsexual performers rather then crossdressers. Once you have stripped everything off, you aren't really a crossdresser. LOL Have you considered doing a broadcast cam show? I used to do a lot of them and they were fun. Not quite like doing one in person but a lot safer and more convenient. If you'd like more details, please feel free to PM me.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

Such great response. Thank you everyone for all the tips and info. Ill be traveling to Burbank this summer. Maybe ill just drive to SF to check this Divas place out.
    I apologize if I come off as arrogant,but I get a lot of compliments on my looks as my male alter ego ad the ones that know of me as Mikayla rave to me even more. Growing up my sister and I took dance classes for almost 13 years and was taught everything from jazz,boogie woodie,disco to country as ballroom. I sound confident because in my opinion it's the only way to be to obtain ones goals in life. I am also a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and now studying Mixed Martial Arts fighting. I am trained to have confidence. Motive? Personal satisfaction of being announced as a Crossdresser and me strutting on the stage as a girl and getting that look of "wow" and then eventually getting to a "peek a boo" portion of a dirty strip tease to anyone who cares to watch. Straights,bi's,gays...whoever.
    Dancing and stripping to "Girls,Girls,Girls" and leaving everyone's jaws on the floor.

--Tommy Wilkins

I'd go. I wish my city had such a place.

If there is anyone here from Manchester, NH, I've heard that there are some clubs in Manchester that might suit.

Deedee

Sounds good Milayla. I just want you to know that I'm totally altruistic and don't just dance but also cast positive energy when I'm on the floor. Many of my moves are also based on katana sword play with a smooth follow through. The energy return is fantastic in any case. Keep up the good work my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaylagirl View Post
    I sound confident because in my opinion it's the only way to be to obtain ones goals in life..
    Yep. Timidity is for the timid.

Which is why the clubs you seek are so few and limited to very large cities. Most of the guys that are into that sort of thing don't even have the courage to go in to a place like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Courage isn't my problem. Obviously it's location. I did some research on Divas in SF and found many mixed reviews. Anywhere from a fun place to be to Satan's trash dumpster.
    I'm now thinking of renting a place and hosting my own cd strip show.
    Ill get on a stage sooner or later.

--Tommy Wilkins

Well in Portland there are a lot of strip clubs but none like that...too bad, I would go.