Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not accepted in gay bars

I haven't been to a gay bar in years, but while I was not embraced(lol) I was not rejected either. As far as I remember I was always with another CD'er who was also enfemme.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

that's messed up.

keep doing what you do, johnboy! i like your whole "mixed" look... still a guy on the outside, but with good-blending of female attire. i too don't have a wig or even know how to do makeup, it's all about the clothes for me right now also and blending it just right.

love all the pictures you have! hope you share more, btw!
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

Accepted - NO Tolerated - YES