Thread: Ebay clothes model CD or GG?

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar

Ebay clothes model CD or GG?

Take a look at the model for these clothes. Does she look like a CD to you.
    Cute stuff too
    Bobbi
    http://stores.ebay.com/Blackberry-Bl...p2047675.l2563
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

MMMmmm! could be CD.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't know, it's hard to tell. Her hands look feminine, yet still could be. I like that red dress though but it's a bit pricey
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Aspiring Member
    Thank God that they cut off the picture at my neck! I would have been so embarrassed!

There is no way to know, and I would be completely guessing. I know and seen GGs with the same body shape and proportions. Confirmational bias often leads us to see what we want to see or want to believe.

Aspiring Member
    I say CD, the clothing sizes lean toward a woman but posture and the shoe size lean toward male.

I'm with Melissa on this one, I think you are looking for something thats not there. She's just not your typical model proportions, thats all. But if you look at her arms and hands, and her neck, if she were a crossdresser she'd be a very lucky one. To quote Blackadder: 'Tis a woman's hand!'.
    Pursue happiness, with diligence

My blog: A Circular Square

I agree with Rachel M.

If you noticed that some of the clothes are plus sized, then you will realize that plus size women do not always have the same wonderful proportions as the more slender size one.

I agree with you Definitely CD bias happens to me frequently
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Could be. But thenn again my mom has a couple women friends that look very masculine. My wife and I frequently ask each other if they are women or CDers.
    Stephanie

Anything's possible but improbable I think.

I have noticed on several sites there is a model they use a lot that looks like a very thin man wearing womens clothing. Of course they do not show the face and it could be a GG but whoever it is sure looks like a cd to me.

I wonder if any of these sites are hiring!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I'm sure I've seen the odd guy when I was searching through women's boots on trademe (ebay equivalent) etc.

It's hard to tell without actually seeing the face and judging from the neck down it's either a GG with extremely small boobs or a guy modeling femme tops, and my guess is the latter.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel80 View Post
    I'm with Melissa on this one, I think you are looking for something thats not there. She's just not your typical model proportions, thats all. But if you look at her arms and hands, and her neck, if she were a crossdresser she'd be a very lucky one. To quote Blackadder: 'Tis a woman's hand!'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Rose View Post
    There is no way to know, and I would be completely guessing. I know and seen GGs with the same body shape and proportions. Confirmational bias often leads us to see what we want to see or want to believe.
    i think these ladies are correct.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Well, several items of note - the slope of her shoulders, her neck/throat, and her skin have feminine characteristics. Her hands appear feminine, but her finger joints & nails are a bit 'unmanaged', as if she's been working on her car. Her 3rd finger appears longer than her index finger, which is a male genetic trait. So, it's really hard to call...

Not that it matters though - it's not as if we're trying to identify a potential mating partner from a distance - she's a model, presenting as a female, modeling female clothing. She passes in that aspect, imo. I like her breast profile - very nice curves.

Hmm - after about 10-15 minutes of research, I'd say that's she's a GG, based on her facebook page & youtube content. Yep - the wedding photos, her daughter, etc...