Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was labeled

Platinum Member
    Stevie, you're wise to simply accept and enjoy. I hope that your wife and family can (and perhaps they do) accept you for a unique and interesting person.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    Fact is there is no right answer.
    Exactly! We all come here by different paths, for different reasons. That's not to say that there are not some similarities, but there is quite a bit of difference. However, one thing that will always be important for ALL of us is that we each need to be comfortable in our own skin. We cannot control how we are perceived by others. But, what we can control is ourselves and what we think of ourselves.

The fact is that even though we all fall somewhere under the umbrella of Sexual Minorities, we are ALL still human. Personally, I believe that ALL humans are intrinsically good. That doesn't mean that we don't learn bad things over time; just that we don't start out that way. Even though we like to dress in women's clothes or build emotional, romantic and sexual relationships with those of our of sex does NOT change our basic humanity. It just doesn't and never will.

As always, you cannot be made to feel Less Than by others unless you allow it. And, I would ask you to not allow it.