Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you half dress?

Do you half dress?

i know it seems so much more comforting when you can go out in full drag, but how much women clothing do you blend with your male form?

personally, my favorite type of girly clothes is plain casual look. im sure it would look funny, but im tempted to start going out in girls t-shirts or jeans.

what sort of things can blend well while not full drag?

FelicityMay...i find going out with full under dressing in place panties, cami pantyhose or thigh or knee highs along with women stretch denin jeans with a silk blouse is a great way to feel ladylike with out looking out of place!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats how I roll everyday join the club GF.
    Dress how you want mix the genders.

The only time I half dress is if I have to change back to go for an interview or to sign on at the job centre etc.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

I was thinking about this recently, I'm trying to figure out what I could start wearing in public, which is something I've not really tried yet. I hadn't really considered half dressing.

I think jeans and a t-shirt sounds like a more comfortable way to start. Do most people wear a bra and breasts forms with this?

I'm new!
    Nope.

If I'm in guy mode, I'll wear men's clothing, if in girl mode, women's clothing. I just feel off if I mix it up.

If I'm staying at home in girl mode, I won't worry about makeup, and if I do, it's usually just eye makeup, because I need practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Thats how I roll everyday join the club GF.
    Dress how you want mix the genders.

Lordy,,, Lordy,,, Girl you are reading my mind ,,, I wear all KINDS of stuff ,,, Push it to the Limit is what I say ,,Then they don't know what to say or think ,,,LOL,,,

because my wife and I live on base, obviously I can't just go on base en femme (as in dress, skirt, heels) but I do have womens jeans and a pair of womens boots that aren't obviously feminine. If I go on base dressed en femme, I wear those, underdress with a bra, panties and knee highs.....if its a chilly day or its at night, I may wear a female top but with a jacket (that is female but not obvious) over it.

Silver Member
    Dress in whatever makes you feel comfortable and gives you confidence! IMO most people don't really notice what gender items you are wearing - only if you DON'T "blend in". Fashion gender lines are fuzzy at times and some clothing can be worn by both sides - like plain straight leg jeans, pull over sweaters, pastel blouses, denim jackets, short boots, loafers, tennies, and some large computer backpacks look like a woman's purse. Enjoy!

Gold Member
    I wear womens jeans all the time, with panties and knee high black hose.
    Even to my legion meetings, but with a drab shirt.
    In cold weather, I have my bra on and a Flannel shirt. Also a Denim coat.
    Rader

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    I will and do wear whatever I feel like, whenever I like,oin or outside. (Of course skirts are a male no no, but that is about it). Just comfy is what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffbear View Post
    If I'm in guy mode, I'll wear men's clothing, if in girl mode, women's clothing.
    That's pretty much my situation, although I sometimes underdress - with some frilly undies under my mens work clothes but not as often as I'd like to.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I wear women's jeans all the time, with panties and knee high black hose.Rader
    Not just jeans, but I have some nice business casual slacks as well - and I really enjoy knee-highs.

This is sometimes referred to as 'stealth' mode - wearing women's clothes but presenting as male.

Deedee

Underdress mainly n girl jeans nowadays

I like wearing my women's skinny jeans, shows off my butt. I've previously done quite a lot of squatting and deadlifting and built that area up well, and I've always had a big butt anyway really. Lately I've been doing bodyweight squats in my heeled boots (about 3"), all the way down to the ground and those jeans are getting tighter lol. Under that I'm in hose so that I can fit into women's shoes. I've never worn flats or boots out but I have gone out in my leopard canvas shoes which I love. Wish I could find a picture online that does them justice. Apart from that, a women's tee and sweater which are almost gender neutral.

LADIES just a little tip in the fashion area I have found that if you wear/use suspenders to hold up your jeans/pants they will hide any strapes that you maybe wearing under your clothes and they are fashionable! ......just a little FYI

Platinum Member
    Hi Felicity, Ladies jeans and sweaters also white trouser socks.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The avvy pic isn't me
    Clothes are just clothes for the most part, wear what you want....within reason.

Now that i have a new job indoors in a clean environment, i'm close to fiddy/fiddy everyday now. About the only thing i haven't really looked into is some more androgynous looking shirts (blouses or tee's).

I wear womens jeans and brown low heeled boots under the legs on weekends. In addition, yes, I wear panties and either knee high nylons or trouser socks. In addition, most weekends, I paint my nails too. It's nice to think that I"m dressed from the waist down, and also under all my guy clothes during the week.

Silver Member
    I live the casual life. Did the three piece suit when I was younger. Underdressed then, but never wore a bra to work. Now I can wear what I choose. Mostly gg jeans, and pants in winter and gg shorts in summer. Have several pairs of women's resort wear shorts that I wear. They are long enough that most people don't notice. Also have some jean shorts that I like. Winter I wear sweaters and blouses most of the time and summer it is short sleve tops and tee shirts. Most of my wardrobe is women's clothes and people seem to accept it. Once in a while a woman will have the same article of clothing on. I don't let it bother me.

One thing about knit tops in summer is that women wear them snug so if you wear them and have excess weight the bulges might not be where people expect them. Bra lines can be very obvious.

Answer to original post:

Yes.

I do combine my male wardrobe with my female wardrobe. The only problem is I actually don't keep track of when I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    If I go out I want to look either like a man or like a lady. That said all the jeans I have are from the womens department. No one knows they are womens jeans unless they see them when I am not wearing them and look inside at the tag. When man I look like one even if I am wearing womens jeans and panties.
    Same here including the ladies jeans. Man or lady, not something in between.

I do have men's jeans for working on the car, lawn, etc. but only because they are not worn out yet.

I underdress in panties and sometimes a bra, but of course nobody sees them.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Dressing in a way that makes you comfortable is the most important thing. Not all of us have something to "prove".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I dress everyday in bra panties girl jean and t shirt HUgs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Wearing some male clothing and some female clothing is not blending, it's mixing. You can expect disapproving looks and smirks from the general population. Don't complain. What did you expect? Most folks won't say anything. Just trying to be polite. Others will openly deride you because they're ignorant and stupid.

My situation in life allows me to dress whenever and wherever I like. No need to underdress or try stealth mode. When I dress, I want to look and feel like a classy woman, when not, a classy gentleman will do.