Thread: ma'amed by:

Aspiring Member

ma'amed by:

I had previously been masked by men when I first started out. Women could always tell as could children.
    Interesting thing happened to me this weekend.
    I wore my guy clothes to work because we have a uniform now. Under my shirt I had my forms which were held in place by a bra but I had the straps down and a sundress because I was going to change later. I actually had my hair in a bun complete with Bobby pin. It took me a while to learn how to do it.
    On Saturday I ma'amed by a couple of children. When they realized their mistake they did a double take.
    Today I was ma'amed again. This time by several women who when they realized their mistake apologized.
    I couldn't help but smile.

On a rare occasion I've been ma'amed in full male mode. It must be the long hair and little facial hair. It is funny, that it doesn't bother me a bit.

Your story illustrates that most people really go by their first impressions and see what they expect to see. And those kids, they do say the darndest things. They also get the alert radar going when that quizzical expression comes over their cute llittle faces.

Aspiring Member
    I just noticed that my hair which is normally straight is curled and wavy after the bun.

Funny you should bring this up ,,I was Ma'amed myself yesterday ,,lol,,, An loved it !!!!

Same here - was in full male mode, I have no hair and need to shave after I've shaved, was with my wife at a restaurant and the waitress said "thank you m'am to me" then she laughed and said sorry I guess I just get in autopilot some days. My wife had a good laugh at that one as did I.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    It's just so much fun being dressed and treated like a lady. It makes me smile and prance in my heels.

When mixing your dres code a bit I think the feminine side takes the lead, especially if you have your hair up as you have.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.