Thread: me and my wife

me and my wife

soo i came out to my wife, she was accepting for the most part after alot of tlking, we came up with comprimises, my crossdressing is driven by sexual feelings soo once or twice a month i am allowed to dress for sexual reasons. I am notallowed to wear wigs or fake breasts or use make up! does anyone think she will give way after awhile??? or have gone through these comprimises??

Had the oppposite experience...no sexual activity while dressed...otherwise only no-no was dressing or femme activity in our small town.

If you do not push and call attention to yourself, ask how she thinks you look dressed, you may progress further, slowly.
    Always dress tastefully, no going around in bra and panties unless she is ok with it.
    One objection from anything and you should comply to your wife's request.
    If she starts to accept do not weird her out with some skimpy or silly outfit.
    If you play your cards right and dress respectfully you may be allowed to improve on your looks.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not sure I understand, Rody. Do u have sex with HER when u dress? If so, you'll probably have to continue to dress as she likes. And, how would WE know what that is?

On the other hand, if your dressed sex is solitary, what difference does it make to her how u dress if she doesn't see u?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Rody. You may want to post this in the Loved Ones forum. Hearing what other wives and so's have to say might be very useful for you and your wife. For me and my wife, it took about 6 months from my coming out to her before she met Rachel. Up to that point, our boundaries were I could do whatever I wanted when I was home alone, but I had to be out of girl mode when she was home. Now we have a 50% rule. She gets to have her man at least 50% of the time, and I can dress as often as I like the other %50, whether she is home or not. Giving her as much time and space as she needed and honoring her boundaries every step of the way paved the way for her total acceptance and unconditional love and support of me. Other boundaries we have set are I can shave whatever I want, and as often as I want, but no hormones and no surgery. This is no problem for me at all, as I have no desire for either. She still worries that I will want to transition someday, but I know that I don't. The important thing is to be totally honest with her and move at her pace. I know a lot girls like me would love to be able to fully dress in front of their SO's 2 or 3 times a week, I know how lucky I am.