Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NOT for immediate release

I am a sexual person no matter what clothing I am wearing and hope to always be. (and I'm not a 20-something either)

I guess that is not true for everybody... I just LOVE sex. this way and that way.

There sure are people in here that do not like to make a point of discussing sex and it makes sense to a certain degree. The idea as I perceive it is to have a "clean" site so that SOs that were lied to for many years have a more comfortable place to be when they need answers.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightMelissa
    Frédérique, I actually understand what you are are saying. And indeed I use the same reasoning among other things to rationalize my dressing. Bottom line, I do it for myself. I generally speaking don't want anyone around whilst dressed and other activities generally speaking ruin the mood.
    I also do it for myself, and I’m careful not to “ruin the mood,” as you so aptly described. My dressing-up is one avenue of expression, and my artwork (or writing) is another. Inherent male urges also demand a “voice,” and the latter often dominates the proceedings, casting a shadow on all that is relatively innocent and beautiful. I try to keep the male in a separate compartment...

Quote Originally Posted by Alyla
    Sometimes when I am writing, I am taking a very private feeling and exposing myself in a very public manner; the same as a painter or musician. We do it to please ourselves, to find synergy within ourselves, to touch our creative secretions. Oh, what have I done, I should cure my exhibitionistic tendencies.
    Yes, that’s how an artist thinks, and exhibitionistic tendencies always want to burst into the open, while we seek to curb any excesses. We certainly “do it” to please ourselves. I know a person who insists that I put my strongest passions into my artwork, or my writing, because that is the ONLY thing that matters, but I’m hesitant. Who can appreciate my (or our) most private feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by drushin703
    You always seem, at least in your writing, to be very strong willed and resolute. And I love reading your many posts, and I mean all of them. But this wheel has already been invented.
    You might not like my recent posts in the TS section!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry
    U may feel like the odd, er, woman out, Freddie. But, I may make u look pretty vanilla.
    I only LOOK vanilla, darling...

Pretty Vanilla would be a good femme name, wouldn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims
    You have been amazingly quiet recently, or have I missed some of your posts?
    You haven't missed anything. I was on hiatus for a while, keeping a low profile, in fact I was completely invisible for a time, just to see how that felt. I’m back now, for better or worse...

Another thought provoking post Freddie
    I believe that the biggest sexual organ in the body is the brain. It doesn't matter whether or not anyone is cross dressing for sexual gratification or to feel calmer and feel a sense of ease that CDing brings. No matter what reasons that any of us CD we are all IMHO exercising the orgasmic area of our bodies the brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    Are you like me? Do you dress up to get away from it all (male urges, I mean)?
    No, but my CDing has nothing to do with sexual urges. I don't like dirtying my clothes either, I take them off if I want to do sexual things. Your posts are always thought provoking and fun to read. Thank you, Frédérique. ~K

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post

You haven't missed anything. I was on hiatus for a while, keeping a low profile, in fact I was completely invisible for a time, just to see how that felt. I’m back now, for better or worse...
    looks like the moderator on duty will have to go back to work then
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

all said and done show me any "young boy" who with just a thought is not up to it?
    as for me no sexual interest here. and not been so for many a decade, i just feel right in women's clothing. nothing sexual, or overt. just inside i feel better as loni than as "that guy".

loni

Aspiring Member
    Just how far do you go to meet womanhood needs, wig, padded hips, make-up, forms. Or even voice training. Your avatar is just like your literary skills. PERFECT, I look forward to your continuing commentary.