Thread: Early bloomers! [Antidote to Sophie Yang’s interesting thread]

Early bloomers! [Antidote to Sophie Yang’s interesting thread]

The first memory I have is dressing. I used to put on my grandmother’s nightgown and sleep in it when I was 3 years old.
    And my mom never found out as I used to pull the bed sheets up to my neck when she came in to kiss me goodnight.

Anyone beat that then?

I could probably equal that, wore my mothers nighties and pulled the sheets up to my neck.
    I wonder did she think I was modest or shy?
    I thought I was sneaky and dead scared.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yep 3yrs old wore my sisters silky slip under my clothes (felt so nice) -- got caught and giggled at --.................Debra

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Suzy, you're just being silly! How do expect anyone 3 years old or younger to respond to your post here?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Suzy, you're just being silly! How do expect anyone 3 years old or younger to respond to your post here?
    I know that Sherry. This is a ‘tongue in cheek’ sort of post. A bit of fun.

I am now waiting for someone to come up with “when I was one year old I put on my twin sisters girly nappy.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    “when I was one year old I put on my twin sisters girly nappy.
    I have a picture of me dressed when I was just about one, dressed up as a little Dutch girl. But I have to admit, I didn't do it myself!

Deedee

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Skyblue View Post
    I have a picture of me dressed when I was just about one, dressed up as a little Dutch girl. But I have to admit, I didn't do it myself!

Deedee
    Then it doesn’t count Deedee. Good try girl.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    voice recognition software
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I have a picture of myself , at age 3-4, or thereabouts, with 2 older female cousins, there were about 10-12 years my senior, where I'm dressed as a female and with at least lipstick on and femmy attire, and the 2 girls are dragging out of the backyard and into the alley. Who took the picture I do not remember. That photo brings back memories on how I fought, as hard as nails, against having lipstick applied to me, well at least that's my memory of the event. Just think within 5 years I would start having dreams about living as a woman in my adult years. Every once in awhile I look at that picture and it certainly brings back memories. Without the photo I may have forgotten about that incident. Btw the older female cousin pegged me as being gay a very long time ago.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Impossible...I wasn't even born yet when you were three.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? JFK
    If "pro" is the opposite of "con", then Progress is the opposite of CONGRESS! Gallagher

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aimeecinn/