Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We passed in the mall today.

We passed in the mall today.

Saw you in Sears today. We smiled at each other. I did not strike up a conversation because I was unsure of how unsure you were. You looked great in your skirt and boots. I was just in jeans and a blouse because I felt like blending in a little more today. Tuesday is my day for getting out. PM me please.

I was in Sears, in a mall this evening. I was wearing a blue linen skirt, and black suede ankle boots. I was in kitchener, Ontario, Canada.

We were not even close. Portland, Oregon, in Loyd's Center Sears.

Wierd kind of syncronicity tho' isn't it?-Celeste

Sheila

Portland is a great place to get out and about. I have talked to many girls who rate Portland as one of the most TG friendly places.

I did not go shopping today, I hope you meet up here.
    There is another post along the same lines that I commented on earlier.
    It is good to meet up if you can.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well I am from Portland but it wasn't me...I generally just get out when I travel. Interesting though...I always look for gurls out but never see them or they pass so well I don't notice. But then again, I don't spend a lot of time in malls.

I was in Sears yesterday wearing a skirt and boots. However, it was in Minneosta not Oregon!
    Hugs, Carole

So. Who are you looking for. Because there are plenty of us who wouldn't even acknowledge your presence when shopping so. Next time speak up.

I went to Sears this afternoon. I bought a new pair of black slacks on sale!

Quote Originally Posted by nikkijo View Post
    So. Who are you looking for. Because there are plenty of us who wouldn't even acknowledge your presence when shopping so. Next time speak up.
    Nikkijo I can't quite tell from your avatar but it sure could have been you. Sorry I didn't speak up. My bad. I am just 15 minutes from you in the real OC. Love to do coffee, lunch, or just shop.

PM me?

I was in Sears en femme exactly 4 weeks ago. I bought a brown nylon down vest there. I just wanted a vest that I could wear with a black long sleeve T, and a scarf.
    As far as TG/CD folks go, I felt pretty alone. Not that it matters. I satisfied all my emotions by ordering a nice lunch at Sonic Drive-In afterwards, me as full girl. I was just hungry. The car hop on rollerblades really didn't give a "at's rass" who she was serving that foot long Coney Island chili cheese dog & fries to. .... All I know is I love Sonic.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 03-20-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Lunch at Sonic would be good. I stopped by Krispy Kreme on the way to the mall. 1 original raised glazed and a small dark roast coffee with room for creme. I love to give and take with the clerks. I think the more you talk to people the more they accept you.

I went into Payless shoes in the mall, after Sears, and the SA came to greet me. When I turned to say hi her looked changed and she asked "don't I know you from the real OC?" I was so freaked out I was speechless. I thought for sure she knew my drab side. Then she said she used to work at Payless in OC and always looked forward to seeing me, my great legs, and attitude. Then she started to compliment me and gave me a hug and would not stop being happy. Totally made my day. I ended up buying a cute pair of sandels with 4 inch heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila11 View Post
    Saw you in Sears today. We smiled at each other. I did not strike up a conversation because I was unsure of how unsure you were. You looked great in your skirt and boots. ... PM me please.
    As a GG, if I had locked eyes with a guy and subsequently recognized myself in a message just like yours, my God, my pulse would quicken, my head would spin, and my heart would race! I would think this message incredibly sexy and romantic!

I hope that the CD you smiled at will see your message and the two of you can get together.. Sounds like sparks were flying!
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    As a GG, if I had locked eyes with a guy and subsequently recognized myself in a message just like yours, my God, my pulse would quicken, my head would spin, and my heart would race! I would think this message incredibly sexy and romantic!

I hope that the CD you smiled at will see your message and the two of you can get together.. Sounds like sparks were flying!
    Sorry, no romance. Just a sister that would love to meet others. DADT and my hit and miss opportunities to dress, do not allow me to be a part of the local scene. Seeing a potential friend and shopping partner was the only thing that quickened my pulse.

Lol..I was thinking the same thing Reine

Oops, sorry.
    Reine

HI Sheila,
    I think it was me you saw if it was the Sears at Lloyd Center in Portland. I saw you too just wasn’t 100% sure you were TG. By the time I decided to come over to you, you had left.

HI Sophie,
    Yes Portland is an awesome place to live and go out

I see it was Lloyd Center so it was me you saw. Next time I will say hi
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-23-2013 at 11:57 PM. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit button when replying to more than one post. Saves sapce :)

You are too kind to say you were not sure. Must have been bad lighting. You looked great by the way. Hope to run into you again sometime.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well seems they have connected!

I love a happy ending.
    Explain to me why I can't live in both worlds? ....... Well your rules are stupid!

That is awesome
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Crossdresser
    The power of the internet.

It is a small world after all! Just wondering what the odds are that this happened?

Susan - Should be back in Portland in a week or two.

HI Sophia - I will be heading for Dive Las Vegas in 3 weeks