Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you shave your arms??

do you shave your arms??

Question. I got a nice outfit that has some stretchy nylons type sleeves. Was thinking it would look and feel great if my arms were smooth. Does anyone shave the arms? Advice??
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

Platinum Member
    Hi BB, It was one of the best things that I ever did.
    It's the same great feeling that you get with shaved legs.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just took off a winter growth yesterday with my trimmer. I shaved them in the shower this morning. I can see my watch now.
    Feels good to have them smooth again.

I shave my arms along wih my kegs even tho I have light color hair its the feel that keeps me doi g it.
    Renee

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It was the same feeling as when I shaved my legs for the first time, and there was no going back ever to having hair on them. Every once and a while someone will notice and comment. I will answer yes I shave them and the conversation moves on to something else. My advice shave them, they are your arms, your property, do with them as you wish.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Yes i do (for several years now). People meeting me for the first time have no idea i shave my arms and legs old friends have forgotten i used to have more hair.

Southern California - San Gabriel Valley - Covina
    Those are your arms girl! Shave away! No one cares about the hair on your body. And of they do, I'd be more concerned about THEM! Enjoy yourself and your life. It's way to short to deny yourself of being who you to be. Yourself.

I wax them..... mainly during the winter... after years of waxing not a lot of hair grows back so in the summer they looks very thin and natural and femish ......
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-20-2013 at 09:38 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I do not but would love to be in the club of my fellow ladies above. Do it if you can and have the guts.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

That was one of those scary moments, the first time that I trimmed and later shaved my arms. No more, now they've been hit with a laser enough that nothing grows there, except skin of course.

No one has ever said anything, or even visibly noticed them, but I was sure that everyone would comment on them the first time. Go for it!
    If I had any idea that therapy, hair removal, hair transplants, doctors and medications were so expensive I would have planned to be rich first.

I use veet on mine when necessary, nobody notices.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

yes started shaving my arms a cpl years back, I used to feel I always had to wear long sleeves before or suit jackets, no one ever noticed or said anything, cept the wife

I regularly shave my arms and legs, not that they are hairy to begin with. For me the important shave parts (other than the face) are under the arms and the backs of hands near the wrists.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

you bet....I agree, once you do it,never go back.....I do it all and it feels wonderful, and noone gives darn anyway...one guy at work ask me if i did ....said yep...he asked why....cause I can, and we both laughed...end of story shave away and enjoy!!!

I just run the razor over them. thinning and trimming them down. Not sure about taking them all the way.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I get rid of all of my armpit hairs.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Silver Member
    If you can do it, you should, you will like it much better with smooth arms.

I have been removing my arm hair for 17 years without a problem, but one's mileage might vary depending on one's circumstances.

Banned Read only
    I epil the whole body (not my head) including my arms. Feels great of course after but it gets easier and thinner. It's better than shaving too cause the stubble grows back too quickly with just shaving. I started doing my arms regularly last year and I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I wax them..... mainly during the winter... after years of waxing not a lot of hair grows back so in the summer they looks very thin and natural and femish ......
    Me too, though I do it every 8 weeks. In fact it was Karren who gave me the instead. Love it!
    Dana Fleming

The only place I do have hair is on my arms, but they are shaved down with a trimmer to a 1. No one has ever questioned it. I compared my arms the other day to a co-worker and she said, "I look like an ewok compared to you" lol we laughed but she never asked if I shaved them or not. I am thinking of going the whole 9, I don't think anyone will notice really so I suggest you try the trim to 1 if your uneasy or shave your arms if you don't care what people may say. You'll find out they won't say much if anything.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I don't want stubbly arms between shaving so I just trim short and use peroxide on them. I always had very little and fine hair anyway. Before I even did anything to amy arms I have had my ex wife (wife at the time) tell me she had more arm and leg hair than she did.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I get OCD when I start removing hair, and if there is a spot below my scalp which I can reach with a razor, it gets shaved. I like the way that my arms feel and look when they are shaved, but if you have not yet shed the unfortunate masculine habit of wiping your mouth with the back of your hand, you will receive a rather bristly surprise 3-4 days after shaving your hands.

I epilate my arms (and legs), much better than veet or shaving don't get that stubbly effect.
    Sophie

Quote Originally Posted by sophieh67 View Post
    I epilate my arms (and legs), much better than veet or shaving don't get that stubbly effect.
    Sophie
    >Sophie. Thanks for the comment. Like a lot of posters on the forum, I've tried an epilator, and I wound up running away from it screaming after it pulled a bunch of hairs out of my thigh. If a person starts epilating and they already have shaven arms, legs, and other more tender parts, does the pulling sensation hurt as much as when the hairs are long? TIA for your advice! /s/ Starr

I have shaved my arms, but have given it up as I found it too time consuming, and hardly ever got a decent result. It's hard to get to all the bits! I've become more practiced on the legs, so I may give it another try this Summer. unless I can afford full waxing.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.