Thread: En femme time this weekend try wig and make-up

En femme time this weekend try wig and make-up

This morning I dropped my wife of at airport to go see her parents for the weekend. After saying our good-bye’s I drove to Target to pick up a few things for my weekend en femme. I found a really cute bright orange pencil skirt on the clearance rack. I couldn’t find any blouses that would compliment the skirt at a good price. I figured I would have something at home that would work. I then walked through the intimates section perusing the all the bras and panties. I always wanted to buy some real type of breast form or enhancer. I have tried the water balloon, rice in pantyhose, etc thing. I walked by the bra accessory section and thought I’d buy another NuBra. I also put some inexpensive silicone breast enhancers in my basket. As I walked towards the check out counter my heart was pounding. I was so nervous I couldn’t wait to pay and get safely back in my car. As I sit at my desk at work this afternoon I can’t wait to get home and try on my new items. I especially cannot wait to see how my chest will look in my recently purchased Wonder Bra with these new accessories. While all this resonates in my head I start to wonder if I should go out and buy a wig and some make-up. I have tried a little makeup of my wife’s before (when she wasn’t home), but felt guilty using her stuff and the results were sad. As I read the forum this afternoon I see how a lot of girls are 100% in girl mode. I’m very curious if I should bite the bullet and stop by a Wal-Mart on the way home to buy a little makeup kit. And possible run in to the party store to pick up a wig. I’m very nervous at just the thought of buying these items let alone if I should do it. The breast enhancers are already a big step for me. Any encouraging words or advice?
    Last edited by crossdressed911; 03-29-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Dress tonight sans makeup and wig, and see how you feel tomorrow.

I doubt a costume wig will do you any justice, but I could be wrong.
    DonnaT

No retailer cares what the gender is that buys the merchandise. They just want your money.

A costume wig is very inexpensive - and in a costume store, it's unlikely if anyone will even notice!

Deedee

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Some of the beauty stores carry inexpensive wigs so that would be better than a party store.
    I got two really nice human hair wigs at Beauty4U for a very reasonable price.
    This is one of them.Looks like I should have run a brush thru it before I took the pic LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-22-2013 at 05:49 PM.

sounds like fun !

DO: buy some make-up of your own
    DO: find a local wig/beauty supply shop. Some wigs can be quite inexpensive
    DON'T: hesitate to go buy the items you'd like to have
    DO: tell us how it goes!

Okay I did go buy some basic make-up and a costume wig. DonnaT you are correct the wig looks like a cheep wig, but it’s a start. This journey is a process for me. Each step right or wrong helps me accept my self and who I am. I’ll see how it goes to night and how I feel about testing the waters of being in girl mode from head to toe. This forum is such a wonderful place to be heard and to learn.

look on youtube for makeup tips. they're a lot of vids to teach you how to do it properly.

Try what you have for now and tomorrow get a wig and get more serious.
    have fun this weekend.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.