Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: high heel fetish????

high heel fetish????

I'm just curious if anyone else is "into" high heels asI am? I have about 30 pair and am always on the lookout for more. Up untill about a month ago (when I finally found a new job - 60 hrs per week) I was wearing heels everywhere. To the market, out to dinner, to the theater and everywhere. I was just looking at one of my favorite shoe websites and drooling at all the lovely shoes I wish I could wear! It's WWW.AMICLUBWEAR.COM and they have everything from the beautiful to the laughable to the plain ridiculous! http://www.amiclubwear.com Last year I found a beautiful purse in a red leopard print at Fashionbug (now out of businiess) and then several months later I found a matching pair of high heel peep-toe platform pumps at Amiclubwear while I was just browsing the site. An almost perfect match! With the peep-toe you can see my ruby red pedicure and it looks wonderful. I wish I had a decent digital camera - I would love to post a picture! Now that Spring is around the corner, I'm looking for some really cute sandals, perhaps Gladiator style. So, anyone else infatuated with heels?

Rachael...welcome to the wonderful world of heels !

Fetish? Certainly love wearing them, but also love hearing the clicking of heals. It always gets my attention.

Heels make me feel sooo sexy. I love putting them on and I am always checking them out in stores. Love to see a pair a lady is wearing and think I would feel great in those. They are so hot. Fetish? I guess so.

OH YES! I am with you on your love for shoes. I have way too many. They really take up a lot of storage space. I am trying to not buy more...SO...now i try to buy only shoes that are unique, shoes I really need, shoes that match an outfit (even if I haven't bought it yet), or shoes that are really outstandingly cute.

I have maybe 6 pairs of guy mode shoes. I probably have at least 30 or 40 pairs of heels and boots. My latest love is another pair of 5" heels.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

I don't know if I would call my liking heels a "fetish". I wear them because they go well with the various outfits I like to wear. basically, they enhance my style.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Can there be anyone who doesn't love high heels?
    I love myself in curves!

My obbsession is well over 50 pairs. I've been told that i'm not to buy any more.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie Yang View Post
    Fetish? Certainly love wearing them, but also love hearing the clicking of heals. It always gets my attention.
    Ah the clicking sound of heels... I don't have a collection of high heels because i'm a one-look CD. But definitely i can't see myself without my black high heels calf laced boots.

You can never have too many heels!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Platinum Member
    Hi Rachael, Guilty as charged with oner 130 pairs of womens shoes.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I also would say i love high heels of all types. They just make you look so much sexier then boring flats. AMI clubwear is a great site. Love their shoe dept. I may just do some shopping today.

I have a couple of pairs of heels that work very well for me.
    I rarely wear them as I do not get out a lot in the evenings to well dressed parties.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I bloody LOVE shoes, can't walk past a shop without looking in the window display.

They never have UK 10's in the styles I like though LOL
    Samantha -x-

Heels = AWESOME.

In this regard, the fact that I take a size 13 or 14 is a curse and a blessing....a curse, obviously, because just about every time I see a great pair of shoes I know I'll never be able to find it in my size. A blessing because if I could just walk into any old store and find heels that fit, I'd probably be spending five figures a year on shoes.

Love Heels. Allawys will. They just make you feel so sexy!!!

The word "fetish" gets thrown around a lot, in this case, a fetish for high heels.. For the record, it's more than liking high heels a lot, or having a lot of them.
    Yes, there are a lot of us with a fetish for high heels, but not as many as those who claim to have. Define it as causing sexual arousal, and a lot of folks back off and say "no, not me, dressing isn't sexual".

Silver Member
    Until very recently, I didn't have any femme shoes. My feet are men's size 12 and very wide. I always assumed finding a women's shoe to fit me was an impossibility. Then one day, just on a whim, I walked into a PayLess Shoe Source, in drab, to see what kind of sizes they had available. I saw a cute pair of ankle boots in size 13W with 3 inch heels and I thought,"Why the heck not?" and I tried them on over my guy socks. A bit of a tight squeeze, but over a pair of tights or pantyhose, no problem! Sold! Like some of the others, I LOVE the sound they make on hard floors or pavement. Its intoxicating, and it's what I needed to put me over the top into shopping en femme. As any girl knows, the shoes make or break an outfit and I finally found the final piece of the puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenia View Post
    Heels = AWESOME.

In this regard, the fact that I take a size 13 or 14 is a curse and a blessing....a curse, obviously, because just about every time I see a great pair of shoes I know I'll never be able to find it in my size. A blessing because if I could just walk into any old store and find heels that fit, I'd probably be spending five figures a year on shoes.
    I agree. I like heels a lot, but I wear a man's size 10.5 B. This equates to a 12M in women's sizes, and there are very few stores which carry shoes in sizes larger than women's size 11. Also, I like to actually wear my clothes out and about in the world, and at nearly six feet tall I tower over everyone in the room when I'm wearing four or five inch heels. I have never been able to justify spending the $$$ for a beautiful shoe closet since I would seldom be able to show them off for anyone but myself.
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 03-23-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Oh yes you can never have enough high heels! That's why I'm a member of Just Fab, ShoeDazzle and Shoemint. I love shopping for shoes.

The sound of the high heels. It's crazy. I have a dozen pair or so and my SO keeps saying no more and than I call her attention to a nice pair and she gives in. I have spend 3 days calling DSW in different places to track these Guess heels in brown but no luck. If you have a DSW in your area and you find me a pair of these heels I would be in debt forever. Veeta Pumps by Guess Size 11 Cognac 887377026808. Is this an ad for help?

I've always had a 'thing' for shoes, not heels in particular, but shoes in general. It began when I first tried on my cousin's patent leather Mary Jane's when I was about 9. Now I have about 30 pairs in all styles and colors. Sometimes have to reign myself in so that I don't go overboard...LOL.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    You are still a beginner;
    Remember that Lady that was the Queen (Lack of another word) of the Philippines.
    It was said that she had Thousands of pairs of shoes. Some she never wore.
    They where selling them off to pay back a large dept.
    So you still have a ways to go.
    Rader

yea i have a tenancy to go crazy for shoes.
    i feel like in guy mode, you just need 1 pair of shoes for each purpose, so maybe have like 4 or 5 pair...
    women shoes are about use, and good looks! therefore you can have countless pairs!