Thread: Wasn't quite feeling the pink fog today

Wasn't quite feeling the pink fog today

So I took today off work just to have a chance to dress. I've been looking forward to it or weeks. Sadly though, despite my best efforts to get into it, the pink fog wasn't quite as thick as I would have liked it to be. Instead of being giddy and elated and trying on my clothes, I felt a bit more like I was doing it to not waste the opportunity, more than because I really wanted to. I kept trying, hoping to get more femm feelings stirred up, but they weren't there like I had hoped them to be.

Anyone else every experience this? The day wasn't a waste by any means, just not as joyful as it has been in the past when CD'ing.

Camille

I have all the time I need to dress so I really don't have set days where I say "oh, dress up day". I do, however, have days where I say "ok I am off thursday and I have a few new outfits I'd like to take some pictures in, then the day comes about and I am just not feeling it, so I don't. Then there are days when I am dressed and have no intentions of taking pictures but just relaxing (or maybe cleaning) and I think (keyword:think) I look pretty good and the next thing you know I am taking pictures. There is no rule though saying you have to dress at every chance you get
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

quite often i tend to feel the same way,. mostly it is because i am too tired or the daily stress won and i dont care at that point , but just like you i feel this urge to still "need/want" to do it , to be me . IMO this whole thing is either a fetish or peoples true feeling ,. if it is a fetish the yes like all things the fire goes out sometimes ,. thats not to say you cant rebuild a new , better and bigger fire. but for those that really have a pink fog inside , i think the fire only grows much stronger and hotter as time goes on ..i hope some girls dont take this the wrong way but i feel sorryfor those tht feel the need to hide their true self ,.. there is not a better and more pure feeling than being your true self and knowing the world accepts you and in some cases likes you better as your true self ,. much love girls ,

Oh sure,I think that's true of most anything.Sometimes you're just not in the mood.It always passes.I'm a little spoiled because I live alone and when home I can dress all the time.Sometimes I'll look foreward to getting done up,then saying the hell with it and go around in bra and panties all day(with wig,forms and lipstick,of course),and other times I'll be in the middle of a movie and suddenly get the urge to get dressed up.All about your mood at the time. Barbara

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Girl I feel your pain. I finally had a house to myself for a whole week. No kids. And honest the feeling just wasnt there. For some reason it felt more like a chore than anything. I guess at times you have so much else going on in life that its hard to drop what you are suppose to be doing to get dressed up. I think mainly because I am fighting with wanting to get out and still havent. I wont in my small town in fear of being outed and dressing up just to stay home has lost its appeal. I feel if it was my everyday way of dressing it would be normal but at this time its not an option ;(.
    Erica

Platinum Member
    Hi Camille, Sometimes I think about dressing all day but sometimes I'm just to tired to dress.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Camille15 View Post
    ... Instead of being giddy and elated and trying on my clothes, I felt a bit more like I was doing it to not waste the opportunity, more than because I really wanted to.
    So why dress if you don't want to. Anything that you have to do against your desire will be drudgery.
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 03-23-2013 at 11:44 PM.

Yes, it's only good to dress when one gets something out of it; sometimes the brain is working too hard, sometimes there's chores and projects to get onto. No blame, dress when you want!
    Have fun,
    Shae

Slowly working it out...
    That sounds like the right kind of day for some soft comfy lounge pants and a similar top while doing whatever it is that needs doing around the house or maybe just relaxing in front of the tube or with a book. Still gives me the warm fuzzies of dressing without a lot of work or fuss.

I have taken days off work just to enjoy the pink fog.
    Sometimes it just does not roll in.
    Next time check the weather forecast.
    That doesn't help either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This morning I was dragging my butt abit. I put on sneakers, leggings, and a sweater. Dragged some mascara across the lids, and put on a swipe of lipstick. I was only planning to go to Costco. Met the girls for coffee, and lo and behold, Coach is having a sale. Now I'm on a girls day out, and I'm dressed like a frumpy hausfrau. At the mall I ran into Sephora and fixed my face a bit.(bless them).Anyway, Coach hardly ever has a sale, so I snagged a nice purse for $198, lunch in the foodcourt, girl talk, and a fine day out after all.-Celeste