Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any other married couple like to dress together?

alwayslearnin247

Any other married couple like to dress together?

Hey we are a married couple 23 yrs from New jersey and I like to crossdress with my wife.

Are there any other couple out there that are into doing this??

We would love to know

The wife and I often go out together, and she helps me with make-up, outfit, etc. In fact, often she says I'm too conservative, and insists I "show" a little more . . .
    Last edited by Billie1; 03-23-2013 at 06:01 AM. Reason: speeling
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Platinum Member
    Hi AL, I only wish .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My wife and I do...but we have not gone out together...other than riding in the car on trips with me dressed

Yes my wife has actually came to like my dressing and we have gone out together but only once so far. Planning on going out again tonight though.

My wife runs hot and cold to Robyn. However, several years ago we went to the Seattle Symphony enfemme. It was a blast to be out with her and 2000 of our closest friends.

My wife and I do not dress together to go out but I dress around the house when ever I want to. She will somtimes offer some advice but not often. However for years we did under dress together. By that I mean that we would go together and buy panties, hose and cami's. Most mornings before she got sick she would pick matching panties for us to wear for the day. It was our little secret.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

My wife has come out with Cate twice in the past 2 months, and we had a really good time. Hopefully, we will make it a semi-regular occurrence, as we have made friends with a couple who also go out together en femme.

Banned Read only
    I dress when I like and my wife is happy to have me that way. We go out together when we can. There are great many more here than you might expect who are out about with their wives when in girl mode.

She lives in the city, I live in the country, and when I dress up I'm usually stepping out for time with Himself or the Gurls, but we do shop together when I'm enfemme, and she attends the big events in town with me. Only thing is, she won't hold my hand in public, saying, "I don't want people thinking I'm a lesbian" - so I must pass from a distance...

And at home? Simply a regular thing, where she gets in touch with her inner dyke...
    Have fun,
    Shae

Quote Originally Posted by caitlyn powers View Post
    My wife has come out with Cate twice in the past 2 months, and we had a really good time. Hopefully, we will make it a semi-regular occurrence, as we have made friends with a couple who also go out together en femme.
    It's a very similar story for me. My wife's been out twice with me and it would have been a third time recently if the babysitter hadn't fallen through. Going out with other couples can be tons of fun.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I am also one of the lucky ones as my wife Marla actively participates in my dressing and is very supportive and encouraging of it. She is a Trans Ally and the Vice President of our TG support group the River City Gems. You can see pictures of us together at our TG support group functions and other mainstream outings on my Flickr page if you're interested.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My wife has been out with me several times, originally to Trans meetings, this developed into going out for dinner, either just as a couple, or with other couples, and also with a party of T girls. now she prefers to just go out for dinner with other cross dressing couples, and does not want to attend the trans meetings, says she prefers the company of other SOs when out, tho she has no objection to me attending the Trans meetings.

Mandy xx

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

It's the best!

My wife is Tina's best girlfriend! It doesn't matter which gender I'm presenting, being with my wife, or being with my girlfriend, is the best!!!!

Dear lovely couple: My wife of 11 years and I love dressing up together, something that helps keep our love fresh and special and oh so sweet. We also go for Brazilian waxes together which, after a day or two, really enhance our feminine attachment. I really have never seen a wig I like but my hair is getting longer and longer and I love to style it for her to play with. I am 66 years old (10 years older than my sweetie) but when we are dressed in some of our favorite lingerie, I feel like a teenager. I do identify as a lesbian who loves his/her male anatomy as does my wife. I am going to try and get some pictures of us dressed together to post. Do you two lovelies have any to share?

My GF and I went out frequently when I was dressed. I was the one who limited it but she absolutely loved going out with Lori
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

alwayslearnin247

Couples crossdressing

Quote Originally Posted by WantingtobeVictoria View Post
    My wife and I do...but we have not gone out together...other than riding in the car on trips with me dressed
    Hey we love to dress together as part of sex>>> does anyone do this?
    Last edited by Eryn; 03-24-2013 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Edited request.

We go out together all the time and most every day after work I'm dressed at home so I would say we qualify.
    At first it was a bit awkward dressing in front of her after so many years in the closet, but now it's as normal as anything else we do.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

alwayslearnin247
    Hey I just started dressing with her last year.. We are married for 23 yrs have thought about it but never have done it till recent... Wanna chat about it...? we are from Essex county NJ

Hey we love to dress together as part of sex . . . wanna [edited by moderator]?
    No offense intended, but for only a 3rd or 4th post that sounds kind of creepy.
    Last edited by Eryn; 03-24-2013 at 05:01 PM. Reason: edited quoted request

My wife just found, worked out fine. Now she helps me dress.

Gf is cool with it .Habve gone out a couple times with her dressed

alwayslearnin247
    How does she help you and what do you guys do?

I don't go out dressed without my wife!

Hey we love to dress together as part of sex . . . wanna [edited by moderator]?
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTee View Post
    No offense intended, but for only a 3rd or 4th post that sounds kind of creepy.
    [Moderator hat on]
    I agree with MissTee. Please understand that this is not a hookup site and the discussion had better move away from this immediately or it will be deleted. Let the other members get to know you, and you them, through a few hundred posts before contemplating FTF meetings.
    [Moderator hat off]

My wife and I do like to go out together. Sometimes it is just to do a little shopping and dinner, sometimes to meet with friends and do something more involved like a movie, live theatre, fairs, etc.
    Last edited by Eryn; 03-24-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]