Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do Women actually like Men who Cross-Dress

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do Women actually like Men who Cross-Dress

Hello Everyone , As you can see , I am relatively new here and am just finding my way around the forum at the moment

One question I do have though is this....Do women and , in particular , straight women actually like crossdressing because , to be truthful , I have never actually met one that does awwww

Sure , they may make allowances if there husband or boyfriend enjoys wearing however , in their heart , do you like it or simply put up with it , if they happen to love the person they are with and who is and always has been a crossdresser , maybe even before they met them ?

I would welcome your replies and especially from females who do not , in essence , have a problem/issue with it

Cheers for Now , Dave

Look around the Site ,, There are Female Members here that Love CDs ,, They joined this site for that reason !

of course... it seems more so with gen-x and younger... girls come up and talk to me more readily in girl mode than in guy mode... on another site that I frequent (about cosplay) it seems the response is mostly positive, especially if the presentation is well done

Banned Read only
    Just like anything else in life, there are those that do and those that don't.

Wish i could find one too

that is good ? that no body really know but there is some vary spacil women out there

Thanks a million for all your replies , they have given me a great deal to think about and , in essence , that was the reason for the initial question I guess

In my experience , a small percentage of women have kinda' accepted it or should I say , gone along with my love of dressing up though , in truth , I do not think I will ever find a girl/woman who would fully embrace it and help me shop or even buy my lingerie/hosiery etc though I keep on dreaming awwww

Cheers , Nylon Dave

I think my wife loves that I crossdress almost all the time

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    I think the key point is "straight women". If a woman is completely "straight" (100% straight) then it seems impossible for her to be attrached to a CD. But.... I believe only a small % are actually 100% straight or gay (both men and women), but rather somewhere in the middle. Most people won't admit they might be in the middle due to our society's views. Probably most of the time not even to themselves.

Therefore if you could get a true answer and not what they've been conditioned to think, I'd guess that at least 25% of the women would like us and look forward to having us dressed up.

I'm lucky enough to have a wife that is a bit more open minded than most and could see that even though she is most attracted to men she is also attracted to women sometimes. Having a CD husband gives her the best of both worlds.

Well this straight GG has been with her SO for over 25 years There are women out there who do like cder's and even like their SO's doing it.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

i think it depends on the situation. If you're out at a bar, club, or a similar place then women I would think would be all over you. It's because they prob. feel somewhat safe and are prob. VERY intrigued esp. if you present well and can truly walk in heels. I think from an S.O. angle it might be different. Many women would be turned off to this life-style for the simple fact that we're supposed to be the strong ones. I'm a close C.D. but I'm confident my wife knows. I actually want to get caught and have come close MANY MANY times. I've been trying to tell her but am still afraid. If she accepts it then I'm confident it could take our sex lives to the next level but then again it could possibly destroy the relationship.

It seems to me that the problem is a very broadly worded question which implies that all women think alike. I'm sure that all of us can easily think of situations where different women think differently.

Just look at the supermarket, clothing store, etc. There are all those choices because people like different things. Same thing with relationships. We chose who we have a relationship with based on our own personal feelings. What is intriguing to one woman may be repulsive to another.

I think there is no one right answer to this question.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Interestingly enough, I had a woman hit on me last night. Too bad I was not 20 years younger
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Hello Dave

First of all welcome to the forum and thank you for being courageous and posting your question.

I suspect that women dislike men who crossdress because it stirs up an inner conflict that I believe that they can't even answer. Just like crossdressing, there's doesn't seem to a concrete answer for why we do it. When a loved one is involved I believe that the only thing that overshadows thier conflict is love and that's why it is tolerated to some extent. Sometimes the mind makes decisions overpowering the heart and then that's when insanity becomes ruler. The mind can't handle it and causes rash decisions like divorce and disowning the loved one. Trust is a big factor, most often feel that it's a locomotive with the pedal to the metal without an engineer. Each relationship with a woman is very different and different strageties are required to deal with them which sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't.

Stand at the bar on a busy night. They will approach you.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    Stand at the bar on a busy night. They will approach you.
    Celeste,
    I can agree with you there, it is curiosity, and if you make yourself interesting in conversation you most likely will hook up.

Trouble is I am married and women ten years my junior want to ply me with drinks....
    A problem I have I am like Bat Man, I only drink milk and coke, not the sniffing variety.
    It is nice to hold their interest for a while though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Green_Eyed_Polock's GG NurseSamGG's Avatar
    Nylon45 (Dave)

Absolutely, there are women out there who enjoy CDers. Until my BF I had never given it much thought. But he told me right at the very beginning of our relationship, before the love and commitment to each other really began. My first reaction was shock and then a twinge of excitement rose up my spine. He asked me what thought and if I thought he was a freak. In my mind I thought no not you but am I the freak for becoming excited over it. That was a little over 9 months ago and I can truly say I thoroughly enjoy his hobby!! He accuses me of being more excited about it than him sometimes....lol!! I tell him maybe.....I love clothes, shoes all things girly!!

Everyone is different and enjoys different things. I told another member recently when she questioned what kind of magical force was on us GG's who accept and enjoy CDing SO's. My response was basically that there was unfortunately no magic over us. We liked what we liked just because we do, it's just like you and others on here like CDing there may be no other reason than that is simply what you enjoy doing and who you/they are. So liking it for us is just simply who we are. Like the old saying different stroke for different folks. So some will like it and others will not, but when you find the right one you will know it

Xoxo....Sam
    Our deepest wishes are the whispers of our authentic selves.....respect them and learn to listen.

Like so many other things, it depends on the particular woman.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Great answers here. It just depends on the woman. I especially liked the answers given from MysticLady and Sam. Those answers are the true answers.
    So the question do women like cross dressers? We can't say yes, we can't say no. It's just that some women do and some don't.

My wife really seems to enjoy me being dressed. Of course I still only wear a bra, panties, forms and pajamas. I don't do anything else at the moment. I'm probably one of the lucky ones though.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

No! I'm still a proponent that except for a rare few.... women do not totally accept our crossdressing.... they tolerate it to varying degrees.... from 99% to -10%.... lol. My wife being nearer the lower number than the higher one....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Oh by the way , I meant to say earlier....lol If any straight females of any age would care to chat or exchange mail/letters or better still , perhaps want to get to know me a little more - I would be eternally grateful.......Dave 45 and Hoping :-)

Its all god fun he says , not exactly holding his breath awwww

Women seem to like men who cross dress more. It's other men who can't cope with it almost like letting the side down.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

Hell Karen ,, If I looked as good as you do my Wife would do a back flip ,,lol,,,

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Hell Karen ,, If I looked as good as you do my Wife would do a back flip ,,lol,,,
    Does she like doing back flips or just tolerate them? lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos