Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: By what name does your SO address you?

Banned Read only
    Hey, this is really useful! Thanks y'all - the responses so far are really positive. I guess, mostly, using your femme name is part of acceptance, at least in our unscientific and informal poll here.

We don't usually call each other by name but prefer to use "pet names".
    This changes when in public and that's when she calls me Cheryl.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Michelle,girlfriend,baby girl,lover....
    She always surprises me.
    "Honey, I’m still all man. I’m just a man with decoration."

--Tommy Wilkins

My wife calls me Jen when I am dressed and will ask what Jen is up to at times when I am in drab.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

My SO calls me Sh...t head like your a Sh...t head, LOL but it is always in a playful way. It started because she has always said i have this Sh...t eating grin which she knows when she sees it i am up to something. But she really hasnt used my fem name she will refer to me in dress as she or girlfriend, she knows i go by Laura, she is very understanding and i am not going to push it, if she wants to use Laura that is great if not Sh...t Head works to LOL

My wife calls me Glynnis when I am dressed

I can't put it here, the censors won't allow it, the mods will delete it, and I will get banned from my second home lol. Seriously though, My SO knows my femme name but she never uses my real name either. It's usually "Hon".
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    Hey, this is really useful! Thanks y'all - the responses so far are really positive. I guess, mostly, using your femme name is part of acceptance, at least in our unscientific and informal poll here.

I forgot to mention that there have also been other times when I've pushed my CD things a little too, too far and I have been called Mr. Narcassist and Mr. Prick.

Its not always a bed of roses.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Launa View Post
    Its not always a bed of roses.
    Oh I'm sure of that Launa. My immediate goal is to not pickup the nickname "my ex."

Most time as Andrew or Andy, but loves to call me Andrea for fun if we are out shopping.

She calls me by my given name, unless I m en femme or shopping it Jessie then.

I'm a bit embarrassed to say it but she calls me "funky Cold Medina" after a song she heard. I looked it up on urban dictionary and asked her if she knew what the song meant? lol. She didn't.

This is a memorable story about my wife after my sisters first told her about my crossdressing. When she found out about it, she went from calling me Ron to calling me Ronnie. When I started dressing around her she tagged me Veronnica. In mixed company she would always call me Ronnie, but if I was in femme mode it was always Veronnica. Ron then no longer existed....lol, pleasant memories do exist.

Veronnie2

My SO's presentation dictates how I address her/him.

However, the first year or so I avoided using his male name when he was in male mode. It felt awkward because I was afraid that internally he might be feeling feminine. I didn't want to insult her. So I didn't use any name, except when she was dressed and then I used her female name.
    Reine

My current BF calls me "Arlene", bless him.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Oops already replied. My age is showing.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It took my wife a while to adjust from calling me my male name and any male nick names. I give her lot's of credit she will catch herself now when she begins to call me by male name and switch to Jocelyn. My current gripe is when she uses the nick name "Big Lady." An adjustment from my male nick name "Big Daddy". Mainly because of the "Big" part.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Silver Member
    lol---with My so it's always "Mistress" or "Maam"
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]