Thread: unbreakable focus

unbreakable focus

I am completely and utterly preoccupied by crossdressing lately. I've dressed a couple of times in the past few months after taking 2 years off. Private time kind of stuff with my g/f. I'm so grateful that she more than accepts it...actually participates in it.

But lately...I just want to be in girl clothes.....lie all the time. Feel kind of gross not to be.Feel kind of gross to be a man.

End of vent. Life's not bad at all. would just be a little bit better in girl clothes right now. I don't know why. Never knew. Stopped questioning it.

Gold Member
    Hi, And welcome;
    You are not the only pebble on the beach. If you took a pole here,
    you might be surprised on just how many here love to just sit around
    dressed. I am a closet dresser, however, I am in some fem clothes any time
    I have the chance to; Like rite now.
    Rader

Be careful, you might need to break the focus now and then, the girlfriend might like a boy to take out now and then.
    Do not overwhelm her.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann12 View Post
    I am completely and utterly preoccupied by crossdressing lately. I've dressed a couple of times in the past few months after taking 2 years off. Private time kind of stuff with my g/f. I'm so grateful that she more than accepts it...actually participates in it.

But lately...I just want to be in girl clothes.....lie all the time. Feel kind of gross not to be.Feel kind of gross to be a man.

End of vent. Life's not bad at all. would just be a little bit better in girl clothes right now. I don't know why. Never knew. Stopped questioning it.
    u sound so much like me.

I just wish I has s g/f to share it with.

U are lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann12 View Post
    I am completely and utterly preoccupied by crossdressing lately.
    Do you get preoccupied like that in other parts of your life too? My life is a series of slow-moving tsunamis...
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Do you tend to obsess about things? Like bev said, the GF might like it now, but like anything too much of it can be bad.
    For me there is a cycle of want then it ratchets up, plateau's then the need decreases. rinse, repeat.

I'm like you,Dann.It's our slow time of the year for my job and living alone I've been able to stay en femme 90% of the time.I only defeminize.when I have to go to the store or something.I love my job but dread having to spend weeks at a time in drab when things pick up in the summer.I adjust OK but miss being en femme every minute.Barbara