Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: have you accidentally gone out dressed?

I had a recent experience where I got dressed up to go out one afternoon, and had to come home to change so i could go visit my parents (who have always been very against my CDing). i guess i didnt wash out the eyeliner well enough, because my parents asked if i was not getting enough sleep, because my eyes looked dark. i just played it off like that and they didnt seem to expect any more

I can honestly say on accident no. On purpose yes

I was in a hurry one morning and just grabbed the first pair of pants from my side of the closet. I noticed something a little off about the fit, they were just a little shorter than normal and the pockets weren't as deep. My wife was in the room as I dressed and I mentioned these things to her but I didn't think much of it. Soon after arriving at work I head into a bathroom stall, drop my pants, then notice the women's brand and size tag! They were my wife's "boyfriend khakis", designed to look like men's pants. Suddenly I notice the details that indicate these are womens pants. I then realize I have meetings to go to and I have to stand in front of my coworkers and there is no time to go home and change (I have a long commute). I was terrified of being caught, but got through the day without anyone noticing (that I could tell). I told my wife what happened, she knows I CD and does not approve but I think realized this was not intentional and she didn't make a big deal about it. I never saw her wear those pants, she must have tossed them out after seeing me wear them.

nope I always go out dressed in some kind of women's clothing....bra,forms,jeans...ect
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I will get dressed up and then all of a sudden the damn dog wants to start losing his mind so I grabbed his leash. Right before I opened the door I realized I was dressed and my roommate doesn't know I CD along with everyone else except my GF. I would never go out dressed it is just a bad idea at least where I am now.

Booked a last minute deep tissue massage late on a Friday afternoon. Headed there directly from the office, arrived only a few short minutes early. In the dressing room changed into the spa robe, then took off my socks. Oops!! Toes a pretty red. Put socks back on, and slipped on the slippers, went into the relaxation room. Oops number two. They come in with the tub to pre soak my feet in the relaxation room. So awkward at first, but all the staff girls were cool and fortunately it was a slow day and I was alone in the realx room. Massage therapist never said a word. It was no less embarrassing. Oh well.

i went to the airport to pick up my wife from a business trip i had been dressed all day and forgot to take off my make up so there i was sittin in the baggage claim at logan in guy mode except for my FACE! needless to say it was an interesting ride home

High Heels & Tight Corset ErikaNielsen's Avatar
    Last year, major accident, broke my back, emergency back surgery, in pre-op, during prep, nurse notices my bright red toe nail and says:" nice nail color, and don't worry, we are non judgemental in this department".

UPS dude rings door bell; I am fully dressed. I open door, sign his electric clipboard. He smiled, and said: "You have a beautiful day, Miss" Box was coming from Glamour Boutique.....

I have many more little stories of the sort....all very interesting.

Banned Read only
    hummm, guess societies really starting to come around. its no big deal at ALL weomen are tom boys, drives pick up trucks and are mechanics LONG AS THE JOBS DONE RIGHT LOL LOL As guy, no make up, wig etc im always in women's Nikes, just the classic basic ugg boots, women's jeans ( no bling) and sometimes a hoodie I LOVE HOODIES, super super light and soft
    I just ABSOLUTLEY HATE when women refer me as HIM!!! well they know me both ways where I buy my clothes and I never have corrected them, but HELLO..... im presenting as female mode

VERY VERY TRUE DAWN about the fit in women's jeans. In guy mode, I wear 32/34 IMPOSSIBLE SIZE TO FIND! I just get 34/36 that run smaller and bely of course womes size 11 PERFECT FIT every time I go out everyday as jeff, just wearing pink tennishoes, womens jeans. If people do noticed, im sure they assume I ACCITENTLY put on my girlfriends clothes
    Last edited by jsunic_1978; 05-27-2013 at 07:12 PM.