Thread: Rhetorical Question

Rhetorical Question

Good morning to all,

How is it that something so far removed from centre can possibly feel this right? It is difficult to understand why the pull toward this path is so strong when the acceptance of one's travelling it is seldom commonplace by most others on their life's journey.

Carlene..
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-30-2013 at 11:24 AM.

The center of the mainstream is for those who want to go with the flow to nowhere, or oblivion, or something. They need to get a life, like us. (Rhetorical answer.)
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Removed from Center?? I'm very centered in this and in my life....right?? So what's left for me to do...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I do not understand the question.
    Please elaborate.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh...I can understand the sentiment. It is difficult sometimes accept that this feels so good when it is so out of the real of consciousness for so many around us.

We are all different Carlene with different likes and needs. Take sport for example. Millions of people like football but only a few like throwing the Wellington boot competition. [Yes that is a recognised sport]

What is right for you is right. Its as simple as that.

Just referring to the need to crossdress, embrace the feminine within. That was all I meant, Beverley

I think everyone has some aspect or urges that are way out of the usual. It's just that this one photographs well, lol.

Banned Read only
    Good subject for a doctoral thesis, no?

For starters, the "center" point of view is that everyone is either physically male or physically female. The "center" point of view is also that someone who is physically male must view himself as male and someone who is physically female must view herself as female.

Both notions are wrong.

The reason that it feels so right is because it is right for you. It's the "center" notions that are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    For starters, the "center" point of view is that everyone is either physically male or physically female. The "center" point of view is also that someone who is physically male must view himself as male and someone who is physically female must view herself as female.

Both notions are wrong.

The reason that it feels so right is because it is right for you. It's the "center" notions that are wrong.
    In addition, the center point of view states that that there are certain behaviors, likes, and dislikes that every person must rigidly adhere-to based upon their physical birth sex. This is where the problem lies.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

It is what it is really. Unless one is actually engaged in it, it is sometimes difficult to explain to others.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

We are simply responding to some kind of calling from deep within, whatever the basis of desire that might be. The keys to success are an honest acceptance of it and a healthy integration into our lives that works. Over time and practice, it all becomes normal, if kept in balance with the other aspects of our lives.

Kate