Thread: Enjoying a few hours of underdressing on a Saturday

Enjoying a few hours of underdressing on a Saturday

The kid is napping and it's quiet around here. I'm totally enjoying two hours of wearing my bra and forms under my Penguins jersey.

It feels amazing.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

I agree,Jen.It does feel amazing.Enjoy every minute.Barbara

Banned Read only
    Yeah, it's wonderful, isn't it? Best feeling ever.

I am assuming at your stage in life you get few hours of opportunity to dress.
    I know how you feel.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It's a great feeling, but I would ditch the penguins jersey for say, I dunno a hawks jersey :-)

Pick up a nice Daisy Fuentes Blouse(Kohls) which also passes for unisex...so soft and no one will know but you...SO SOFT , LIGHT and FEMME!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I am assuming at your stage in life you get few hours of opportunity to dress.
    I know how you feel.
    I can underdress about 8 pm when my son goes to bed and sleep overnight. Of course within the year he will be able to get out of the crib and I don't want him to see daddy in a bra with breasts. Enjoying what I can right now.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

Quote Originally Posted by Jennialy View Post
    It's a great feeling, but I would ditch the penguins jersey for say, I dunno a hawks jersey :-)
    Hope we meet for the cup. Gonna stop talking sports here before I get another moderator warning.

Yeah.... it was a great weekend for that... I wore a sports bra and panties and went to the Penguins game.... except seeing teeth flying out of Sid's mouth.. ewww..
    Last edited by Karren H; 04-01-2013 at 06:33 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I agree, wearing the bra with forms does produce an amazing feeling, but that is only a small bit of how better it could be. The bra with forms (in my case D,s and I like a soft cup that allows a little movement and feminine jiggle) and wearing either low or high heels really produces that womanly feeling especially when walking. Wearing a fem top, sexy panties under tight jeans or skirt takes it to a whole new level. You really feel like a well built, voluptuous woman, and you are very much aware that you have been transformed and taken on the look and feel of a well built woman's body. Now this feeling is not just amazing, it's great, i hope you try it; it'll make you come back and do it again, and again, and again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.