Thread: Help! (Okay, it's not an emergency)

Help! (Okay, it's not an emergency)

Hi Girls, anyone have a good remedy to get rid of the smell of perfume after a night on the town? It seems like showering does not cut it sometimes. Would something like baby oil or something else help to get rid of the smell? Thanks for any tips--I may need it in the morning when I go to play tennis as I am wearing Lovely, by Sara Jessica Parker right now!

Have a good night. I'm off to see Tammy Brown (from RuPaul's Drag Show) over at Southbeach tonight. Should be fun.

xxoo Cate

Silver Member
    sunk oil works and keeps mosquitos away so say our ancesters

Can you find a man's cologne in the same range and use that to mask the scent? Or maybe add a subtle musk? Scented deodorant? Eat a lot of garlic?
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Try Irish Spring soap, it'll make you smell like a man. Just ask those 70's commercials.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Thanks, Ladies. Now, no one will want to be near me, once I smell like a drunk, Old spice, garlic-eating Irishman! LOL.

Happy Bunny Day

Smelling like that you may find someone kinky.
    Caitlyn, you will just have to learn to live with it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

How about using AXE shower gel. No one will accuse you of smelling like a woman after showering with one of these manly scents.

Banned Read only
    A few drops of deer urine works pretty well.