Thread: New thongs!

New thongs!

hi girls! i just wanted to share with everyone that i purchased a few new thongs this week and have been wearing them 24/7 since i did.
    they are made by gilligan&omalley, has anyone heard of this brand?

i have to say i love them so much! its like a second skin, im a boxers boy but wearing these all week under them has been a great feeling, its the fabric they are made out of. i have a pair of vs panties that are mad of the same stuff, but i like the new thongs better. made of nylon and spandex.
    it feels like theres nothing there.
    it keeps my boy parts supported without having to readjust, and for the part that goes up your butt? barely can tell its there.
    i love these new thongs.
    please let me know what u girls think. Jill
    be the best you can be. check out my new pics on flickr!
    www.youtube.com/user/cdjillphilly

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21116408@N02/

wow. I wasn't considering getting any new underwear but hearing you describe them I might just have to run up to target right now and buy a pair or five. Congrats on wearing feminine underwear full time. I started doing the same a couple days ago.

may have to try these!

My wife bought me a lovely red pair of Gilligan & O'Malley thongs and after a days wearing I found them a lot more comfortable than I had originally expected!
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I think Gilligan & O'Malley is Target's "house brand" for intimates and sleepwear, among other things. If you like those, that's good, as they're likely to be less expensive than national or designer brands. (My panties are mostly Comfort Choice, which is the "house brand" of Roaman's and Woman Within.)

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I love thongs, especially under sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose.
    Creates a "long leg" look.
    May just have to hit Tar-gey this week, will be just in time for spring dresses!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

hi jillian
    i love thongs!

Yes I am due to go and buy a few new pairs.
    There has not been much of interest on offer lately.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Target is the place, they feel almost wet the fabric feels so good, buy them large enough to hold the package even if tucked so they are comfortable all day. Takes a short time to get use to dental floss up your butt but then thet feel like you aren't wearing anything yet they hold every thing just fine. You know how women are, if a man (or CD) tries something new then they want to try it also, before you know it women will be wearing thongs too. (HaHaHa, just a little joke)

Oh I just love them. I stumbled on them last month.

Awesome. Anyone have a sku# or description? I'm going to Target in a few..

Probably dont have them i my size though. 11!
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by AmyGaleRT View Post
    I think Gilligan & O'Malley is Target's "house brand" for intimates and sleepwear)

- Amy
    In Australia Target have there own Brand "Target" and I have been wearing there G-Strings all the time. The fabric is excellent, great support and feel great under drab business pants. I have just about thrown aout all my other ones in favour of these.

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Best wishes.