Thread: is this baby steps in triple time? Felt kinda naked today....

Banned Read only

is this baby steps in triple time? Felt kinda naked today....

I've been going out every day this week. Walking the dog, riding a bike, walk in the park. A first for me. I started in a dress, but with the spring weather, moved to skirts, then shorts, this this outfit: My wife's pink dryfit t-shirt and her running shorts. I've never been or felt so naked out in public.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5dyu651767ihzna/IMG_5344.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3iuac6luvaieyh5/IMG_5342.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hufk4ugdci9vp5y/IMG_5336.jpg

I wore just mascara, eyeliner and a little lipstick/gloss (beard cover is a default). again, no one pointed fingers on my walk. No children screamed, and if anyone noticed, they didn't show it. I am getting more and more confident with every outing. The message is simple and has been written many times here: act like you belong.

I think that the sunglasses make you look less attractive don't cover up your eyes honey. It's natural to feel naked when starting out.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline-Grant View Post
    I think that the sunglasses make you look less attractive don't cover up your eyes honey. It's natural to feel naked when starting out.
    i would have to agree , Jen , you got what it takes ,. show it off proudly gurl !

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline-Grant View Post
    I think that the sunglasses make you look less attractive don't cover up your eyes honey.

It was really, really sunny!
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 03-30-2013 at 11:55 PM.

They are short shorts but in the immortal words of the Purple People Eater "I like short shorts" And you wear them well! I am not sure if it's the style or design of the sunglasses but while necessary to protect your eyes I am not sure that pair did you justice.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

So I have to ask, where you once were two three days a month tops you are now moving to 24/7. How does your wife feel about that, or is this just a rare splurge?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennialy View Post
    So I have to ask, where you once were two three days a month tops you are now moving to 24/7. How does your wife feel about that, or is this just a rare splurge?
    A rare occurrence. Even if I'm counting, it's only 5 days in March;-) Spring break and too much time on my hands. It ends tomorrow.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    It ends tomorrow.
    Bummer.

If you had more opportunity, would you CD more often, do you think?

you have great legs. Love your outfit too
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I agree, you look better without the frames, a different style needed perhaps? (Can't help the sun..)
    You have the legs for short shorts, definitely.
    Good for you

Actually I think it's a good looking outfit. Not over the top femme, but as we always talk about blending in, you look great!!
    Stephanie

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Lookin good Jen. And the glasses are just plain practical here in Australia too.

You are gamer than me with the short shorts.

I had a very limited time last weekend to head out on a beautiful fall day. Decided to do fairly minimal makeup about the same as you thinking I'd be outside. Dressed and makeup took 45 mins. I think I received more stares than usual but had a good time. Confidence builds on confidence.

Jennifer are you going to need to change your name? You not only went out but in a great looking outfit that most would shy away from on a first time out, but you sure pulled it off supremely.Hope you get many more opportunities to go out in public again.
    I've come to the conclusion that it's none of my business what other people's opinion of me is.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    You look simply amazing. If I saw you walking in the part I would probably stare though. I mean I have to admit inside Im still a guy and you are very eye catchingly beautiful. I hope you have a great summer and get to enjoy alot of time outside.
    Erica

Aspiring Member
    You have a great smile and your face has a good shape, so I agree that sunglasses cover up some really nice feminine features. I would not give wearing short shorts a second thought because your legs look attractive and very shapely. I sure that if you encounter someone when out for a walk, they would stop and allow you to pass by for a glimpse of what your derriere looks like as well. I know I would........

Jennifer, sometimes I think you are preaching to the converted, it does give encouragement to those just thinking about coming out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Jennifer, you keep looking prettier.

As for Purple, call her (I mean the one who gave you her number) and make a new friend, whether she knows you're a CD or not (I imagine she does, unless she's lesbian)!
    Last edited by LelaK; 03-31-2013 at 02:22 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Super Cute!
    When do we get to see the cycling gear? Mind the tan lines btw!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by IngeInCO View Post
    When do we get to see the cycling gear? Mind the tan lines btw!
    Just for you Inge. Can't all the bikes in the shot but here's my Specialized grouping, inlcuding my wife's town bike.

Nice! Tarmac road bike?
    I actually meant the fem kit lol! But love the shot, I'm jealous!

So who is the dud in the bike photo? Oh...but..really...uhhhh...what a change!!!

I've never been or felt so naked out in public.

I know the feeling! I was out today enjoying the amazing weather as well as expanding my dressing horizons.

Get out, have fun, and...

act like you belong
    That's really all you need to do in 99% or more of situations.

Glad you're getting to enjoy so much this week.

-Bree