Thread: Thankful on Easter

Thankful on Easter

We (my wife, my kids and I) just finished Easter dinner. Beforehand, we all shared what we were thankful for. I was thankful for my wonderful kids who behaved so well today, and for my amazing wife who prepared a fabulous dinner and who always does so many other things that I don't always immediately recognize with thanks. She said she was thankful for our girls and her "great hubby, without whom we'd all be lost and who is wonderful in ALL his forms," winking at the last part. I have to say a got a little teary eyed having my femme self recognized on this day, especially when everyone else was in dresses and tights, and I was in a coat and tie.

Although I didn't say it at dinner, I am thankful for the Internet and especially this forum. Without it, I may still feel ashamed and be deep in the closet. I am also thankful for the progress the TG community has made, although there is still a long way to go.

Depending on your faith (or lack of it), Happy Easter, Shalom, or simply I hope you had a pleasant weekend!

Jamie

Jamie, Thanks, I am glad you had a happy Easter. I too am very thankful for this forum and the great ladies that are always here to help and chat with us all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Allesha

Jamie,

This is just one of those posts where I wish we had that 'button that shall remain nameless' lest the hammer of the moderators come down. I really just 'like' this post. It's a wonderful expression what's important in family life and otherwise. I'm glad you had a wonderful day.

-Bree

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieG View Post
    Depending on your faith (or lack of it), Happy Easter, Shalom, or simply I hope you had a pleasant weekend!

Jamie
    Happy Easter to you too Jamie and too everyone else here at the forum

Sounds like you had a good Easter and Happy Easter to you too.

Thanks Jamie, and the same to you.
    This time of the year is as important to some as Thanksgiving and Christmas.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.