Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To be a woman or a man?

"A" and it doesn't have anything to do with clothing.
    My brain is wired female as I believe most of the girls here are also.

Hugs
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

Banned Read only
    I'm male and I love women,although I most definitely do not want to be "macho".
    I'm also a crossdresser, I love wearing female clothing, wigs, makeup, etc. to create Angela, but I don't want to be a genetic woman.
    I've thought hard about this question, and if the only options are A or B then I'd have to choose A.
    For me this confirms just how strong my desire to crossdress is, also why it's such a big part of me, and why I love it so much.

Love Angela XX
    Last edited by Angela Burke; 12-13-2005 at 02:20 AM.

Most definatly an "A".....I've never been macho and I guess I don't have any desie to be either... I've felt good about myself being a sensitive and understanding guy but wow to have that fem sexy body??? yes yes please!!!
    Monica
    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE]Monica

new email address & personal web page.....

monica55cd@hotmail.com

http://planet.angelfire.com/crazy/monica55cd/

Banned Read only
    I would choose to be A) a sexy, ultra-feminine, beautiful woman ...

And I would be able to marry a rich handsome man with that. Otherwise being a female executive would be nice.

I would never want to be a muslim woman living or a woman from Africa - even if I were beautiful. I'd only want to be an American or European and some Asian woman.

A all the way for me girls. Silk panties and lots of lace for me. Maybe even my own studly lover!
    Last edited by Alaina Ann; 12-12-2005 at 11:15 PM.

Yes

Type "A" Or Type "B"

I'm emphatically, unequivocally, undeniably, without question, without a doubt, most likely, definitely, for sure, positively, without reservation, true to nature, always & forever, have to be, want to be, got to be, dyed in the wool, loving it, embracing it a type "A"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay?

Little Dandelion
    Definitely 'A' for me, either way. I've never felt right being male.
    [SIZE="1"]"So you walk into this restaurant, strung out from the road
    And you feel the eyes upon you, as you're shaking off the cold
    You pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode

Yeah, most times you can't hear em talk, other times you can
    All the same old clichés... Is it woman? Is it man?
    And you always seem outnumbered, you don't dare make a stand
    Make your stand"

from "Turn The Page" -- Bob Seger[/SIZE]

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    OK, when i am done with this life, i would lean towards A, since i would have lived the male life...

Ah to wear heels, pantyhose and skirts at will with no reservation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Tough choice

I think I would pick A, just because I've been a buff stud for half my life already. Okay, well, buff. All right, if not buff, not exactly terribly out of shape.

Actually, I think I would like to look as good as most of you who post photos look. One of these days I'll have to get a wig, shave my moustache, and see what I can do.

Thinking about it a little more seriously, I think I would be be frightened by being a beautiful woman. As a guy, I have never felt that any woman wanted me as badly as I want a beautiful woman when I see one. When I was younger, I got a notion of what it must feel like when I was approached by gay men. Though I'm no longer homophobic, the idea of being the object of that much desire is frightening.

Nancy
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Departed
    A, no question. I've always felt some level of discomfort being male. Don't know why.

Not A or B I just want to be me. caring understanding sometimes simpathetic
    loving a good farther grandfarther husband and someone who likes to crossdress on ocassions.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

A all the way.

Alright, I'll bite. I'll choose "A" as well, too. But the thing is, I feel that I could enjoy most of the "guy things" I enjoy even if I were female. And given the very limited view I get of actually being female, I find myself often wishing that I could lead a life in the feminine lifestyle. So I choose "A".

That said, I'm sure that most women don't go around thinking all the time how very blessed they are just because they're female. Ask any woman who is having her monthly "woman" discomforts, and she'll tell you quickly how lucky you are to be a man. To a woman, it's often not such a big deal. It's only to the ambiguous world of the transgendered that we see the other gender as so fortunate. Otherwise we would be content as we are.

As for the second part of the question, wouldn't we all rather be the perfect specimens of which ever gender we present as? If I actually were female, I'd prefer, I think, to be a knockout. As a man, I'm content with myself, and I'm glad that I'm not larger than I am, or it would be more difficult to present as a woman. But were I huge and buff, greatly athletic, and chiseled like a Roman God, life might not be so hard, either.

But I think of being female all the time, so I'll stick with "A". I'm just saying that "B" ain't necessarily so bad either.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Finally found you guys dawnmcdaniels's Avatar
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    [SIZE="6"]47.9623 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot !!![/SIZE]

I am content as a male and being a good husband and father. The joy of fatherhood certainly outweighs the wish of being more feminine. I still need to crossdress but am very ok with being a gb.

I am in the minority but i would choose to be a guy with a femme side.

I choose a modified B!

emmi

Oh A...absolutely. And I have never been studly my whole life anyway...waaaaay too much internal femininity for that...fortunately!

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Nothing to do with clothes. I'll take A.
    I want the whole thing...pregnancy and everything else that goes along with it.
    [/SIZE]

Definitely A for me. It would be heaven on earth.

I've muddled through this question in my head for days, weeks, months, ..............years even. The answer is "A", hands down without question!

My only reservation would be with the wiring of my brain housing group being what it is, I would un-quesitionably be a lesbian.

But, in my honest opinion, with being a lesbian being slightly more acceptable than being a male heterosexual cross dresser ~ un-questionably ~ life would be easier.

This Or That Dissertations & To What End?

Surely you must have an inkling by this time. You must be toying W/this thread. But if you truely must know..,or are you a cyber voyeur?

I'd be female, and it's got nothing to do with clothes.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

No doubts [SIZE="6"]A[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member

A

I would now say A in this life and at this point in this incarnation I would still have to choose A. I think you might have known this given the dispoistion of most of us on here. Wanting to crossdress is not just a lifestyle but an underlying deep feeking of wanting to finally be a real female. Since all of us do start out this way it is just natural to want to be and return to what is the real way to live and that is as girls. It is perhaps instictive to want to be this way. I know that way back at the beginning of this life there was that feeling that something was wrong but it was lost as this life progressed. Only to be found decades later and realizing that i was suppose to have been the girl in this famlily but was denied this somehow. Oh well the feelings are still there. there is just something about the whole thing of being female and finally at ease withones aelf. To be male is to be taught to be this way it is not exactly normal either. So yeah I do choose A for myself More later Suzy!.

No doubt at all, A

However, I'm stuck with this body and I've spent too many years in it to start out all over again with SRS etc. so I guess I will be a wannabe female and make do with CD-ing for the rest of my days.