Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone shop at Payless?

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

Payless Shoes

Payless shoes??? ... All the time.
    The store clerk there is a aquaintenance of mine, and I think she even knows..or has a strong hunch, that the size 12 women's shoes I buy, are for me.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...t=15908&page=2
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Banned Read only

payless and shoes

not only is payless one of my fave shoe sources (i am a high heel fanatic), i also buy shoes from cross-dress.com (secrets of sunrise,fl). i have found a really great shoe store in west columbia, sc called shoe show. i bought a pair of black 4" heels (airwalk brand)for $11.00 and they are comfortable as can be. there is also a couple of places called rack room shoes (expensive as all get out), and shoe barn (so-so selection). i bought a red pair of pumps from payless about a yr ago and have NO complaints about the quality at all. they have held up great.

Haley Pink~

Hmmmm?

Oh Lisa, lets see a picture of them please please please.

Haley

I do all the time they have a good selction and cheap prices,the quality is good as well,im sure its the same as i do shop at payless shoes in australia

Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau Lauren Mitchell's Avatar
    I've gone to Payless a few times, but they really do not carry my size.

I have had some bad experiences with them though, one store (Port Washington) manager made a rude remark to me while I was trying on a shoe and my panties so happened to show when I bent over. If I was not in public, he would have needed a new set of teeth. One good thing about that place, he is no longer there. He was transfered to another store and has a history of making sexual remarks to customers.

At another store (Garden City Park) they gave me a look of disgust when I went to pay for them.

Lauren
    Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau
    Proud member of the Vanity Club

Don't knock Crossdressing unless you've tried it.

I went to the Payless shop in the Fowler mall Tampa, last month, the Manageress ( I think) came up to me in the ladies section and asked if I was looking for myself or my wife; when I admitted for myself she was so pleasant and asked me if she could help or if I wished could try any shoes on in store. I have bought shoes for him and her and found them to be great value!
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.