Thread: Last Saturday I went out to see a band

Banned Read only

Last Saturday I went out to see a band

I went out to see a band by my self last Saturday night. I was wearing leggings, champion flats, long white sleeved top with a grey n black short sun dress over it along with a plack jewerley scarf. Most people didn't notice me but the lead singer was trying to be funy and yelled HE/SHE and sort of in shock. The only way people notice is when they try to read us. No one was impressed with that smart ass remark and a lot of women yelled Thats not nice I really believe no one else noticed. I smiled n said YEA im CROSS DRESSER, THANKS FOR NOTICING WOW!! I never had so many beautiful women smile at me at once thiking WOW! this persons pretty funny. I still had a great time and out walking around in this downtown suburb that has a strip of there own.

I hope evreyone had a great easter and JUST HAVE FUN WITH THIS

Ahh I wish I was so quick with the come backs. Great 'tude on your behalf.. but ya'd think a singer would be more sensitive... guess not.

Love how you handled it. I'd probable say something like "no dude, I work undercover and you just blew it.... thanks a**hole"... Being out and about, sooner or later I'm going to have to have a list of come backs...

Renne.....

You will be amazed how few times in you life you will ever need a witty comeback. Most people are polite and respectful.

Banned Read only
    Jen is a lot wittier than JEFF LOL I just expect this before i go out, plain and simple. This was a young band, it was a BAR the crowd was mostly age 30 and up. This isnt something thats seen evreyday. I dont think i was being made fun of, but AM I REALLY SEEING IT? is the reactions we get. YEA, smile and crack a joke, 0VER 200 PEOPLE WERE IN THERE! that was just enough to let them ALL know im confident, happy with my self and just having fun. a beutiful woman did try talking to me but her BF just couldnt stop kissing her. Maybr ill get to network a bit next time out. The more we go out people dont bother us. I reall love it when GGs spot me they say CROSS DRESSER.. I SMILE and say, thanks you wanna go shopping ?

Maybe it is time to ditch the scarves LOL bit i love them
    Last edited by Sandra; 04-03-2013 at 02:53 AM. Reason: sending a pm

Well done, I just smile and politely reply.
    I like how well the public support us and shut down trouble makers.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Good to hear about the support around you!
    DonnaT

I think that is a great come back.
    Wasn't it a great feeling to have the camaraderie of the female side of the audience.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I think this is a god way for us also to make female friends that never really had real female friends. Im a dresser, but always supressed it and never really made many friends. i pushed evreyone away before i could be judged. Its really nice and peacfull just being who i am.

Quote Originally Posted by jsunic_1978 View Post
    I went out to see a band by my self last Saturday night. I was wearing leggings, champion flats, long white sleeved top with a grey n black short sun dress over it along with a plack jewerley scarf. Most people didn't notice me but the lead singer was trying to be funy and yelled HE/SHE and sort of in shock. The only way people notice is when they try to read us. No one was impressed with that smart ass remark and a lot of women yelled Thats not nice I really believe no one else noticed. I smiled n said YEA im CROSS DRESSER, THANKS FOR NOTICING .............
    Thanks for posting that. I just finished reading a post claiming that nobody notices or cares if you crossdress. Your post backs up my reply that some people do notice and some don't take it very well.

I was a performing musician for many years and I can tell you that this person's comment was not very professional. Of course, lately, many entertainers don't seem to be professional.

I'm glad you were able to put him in his place.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good comeback and well received sounds like by the crowd.
    I do see some TG/CDers in clubs here and there out with the band on the road but I let them fly under the radar.
    I did see one young CDer that looked very nice up at the bar enjoying her drink as I ordered mine. I got my drink and smiled and said have fun Miss enjoy the show tonight, she just smiled back.

Banned Read only
    Linda, I just expect this before i go out and i put EVREYONE IN THERE PLACES nly because my hearing is K 9 I hear comments in stores a mile away and i just look over and smile THOSE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES EMBARASSES LOL and feel stupid

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    My favorite comeback that I use LOT happens when they're not 100% sure and they ask me "the question". Lol. Sometimes it's even been kids asking, as they have no filter sometime. The question? "Are you a man?" My reply with the best smile I can manage as I look them in the eye? "Not today!" Usually shuts em' right up.
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde