Thread: It would be nice to here some ones voice on the phone ..

It would be nice to here some ones voice on the phone ..

This forum is great , but sometimes I wish I could just talk to someone on the phone

I know what you mean. Since you are here, just start networking with members here. Be patient and respectful and you eventually find someone who meets your needs. I have met a lot of wonderful people here and some with whom we have painted the town pink!

Establish yourself with a good reputation on this forum and someone will want to assist you one day
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm always open to chat on the phone. Not that many accept my invitations, however. I'm retired, so have the time. You (or anyone) can contact me by PM anytime you want to chat my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Just yesterday, a member here talked to me thru her smart phone via FaceBook! My daughter says it's a free app u can use. Hearing her fem voice was so cool! And, we carried on a conversation as she read my computer text replies.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

i can agree with this. i haven't really practiced a fem voice at all.