Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Am I gay ifi want to have sex with another dresser while were both dressed?

Banned Read only
    Rent "The Crying Game". I have a feeling it will make you feel a lot better about yourself.

Excellent movie [IMO] that should be required watching for any Human over the age of 10. At least for any Humans willing to pull their heads from the sand and their fingers out of their ears long enough to watch it.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    OK, if I have sex with a guy that has a vagina am I straight, gay or? .
    or. you are confused because you just had sex with a woman! Men don't have vaginas. Men have a penis. You must have missed that day in sex ed.

I've asked this of myself too and this is why this site is wonderful. I've had sex with men several times when dressed and find it some of the best sex I've every had but did the first few times come away confused. I've never gone into a sex session dressed as a man but always as the woman I like to be. That said though a few of the men were gay and in time during our being together, kissing, drinking etc they would undress me little by little which is very exciting. With them when the consumate moment came I was fully naked and it was man on man. Does this make me gay? My allowing them to take all my fem things off may have been just for the moment but I always enjoyed it so yes I do believe I would be labeled as gay though quite closeted as both gay and a cd. The label doesn't bother me anymore in that I know who I am.

If you gotta pick a label, then yes your gay. That's a good thing right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    or. you are confused because you just had sex with a woman! Men don't have vaginas. Men have a penis. You must have missed that day in sex ed.
    I think she means an FtM TS.
    If you're attracted to his looks as a man then yes, you could very well be gay.

...You know what, this is so wrong.
    I DECLARE ALL OF US GAY FOREVER!
    NOW EVERYONE CAN BE HAPPY!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    A FTM TS is a woman. Whether from birth or constructed, if someone has a vagina, they are female.

A FTM TS is a woman. Whether from birth or constructed, if someone has a vagina, they are female.
    Wow.
    Just plain wow.

*sits back*
    *grabs popcorn*

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't consider myself as gay most of the time but I do love the male form for what it is.
    If I am in all out femme mode I do look at guys. 50/50 mode not so much.I love the female form too either mode I'm in.
    As some here know I am dating a guy right now and he is truly a wonderful person and I am sexually attracted to him.
    Haven't had sex with him yet but I could see it happening.Having sex with women is not something I really want to do, been there done that.

It sounds to me as if you are trying to find a way of having sex with a CD and still try to tell yourself you are straight. Look at this logically, you are a man and would be having sex with another man, right? How can you do that and still with a straight face consider yourself purely heterosexual? The clothes worn are not some magic garments that change these realities however much one may wish otherwise.

So having clarified those points, would you as a CD having sex with another CD mean you are gay? Maybe. Presumably you would still find attraction to women sexually, yes? If so and you are ordinarily as a man wanting to have sex with women but finding yourself in some instances wanting to have sex with another man (with the two of you dressed as women), then the most likely answer is you are bisexual.
    Last edited by mona lisa; 04-08-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    If you're attracted to his looks as a man then yes, you could very well be gay.

...You know what, this is so wrong.
    I DECLARE ALL OF US GAY FOREVER!
    NOW EVERYONE CAN BE HAPPY!
    Correct. I was trying to clarify by looking at the opposite of the OP's question. I was actually trying to solidify Jennifer's view but she didn't get it. There are women that have the appearance of a man and men that appear to be women. I had a fling with a girl that had some masculine characteristics but I would have preferred her to be more feminine.

this thread is so vastly entertaining!! Now for two cents..... So I've been asked if I am gay MULTIPLE times by my SO as recent as this morning, which comes as a surprise considering we had an awesomely romantic sexual experience last night. But still the question remains.. "Are you gay? Cuz if you are, you need to tell me!!" Ok, since shes not watching I'll go ahead and say NO...lol....I don't qualify. I do not find men attractive, sexually. I can appreciate a good looking man but its all due to ratios and bilateral symmetry, right? Have I ever looked at a man and thought " wow I'd sure like to get naked with that guy" ? no...Sorry guys. I just don't. Y'all don't give me the warm tinglies like sexy women do... Now on the subject of finding CDs attractive, oh yeah....I've seen some GORGEOUS CDs that really pass and look hot as hell, but when it all comes down to, "would I?" If the situation presented itself with one of these beautiful men emulating beautiful women, I'd have to pass. But nevertheless, I am a flirt, and would definitely do that! In my opinion, a girl with a penis is a man dressed as a girl, which is one of my MAIN PROBLEMS..I look at myself and am disgusted by what I see, dangling awkwardly between my legs. I'm a dude My brain is a girl, but my body is a dude (for now) ...... What about post op girls? Would it make you gay if you knew she used to be a man?? -->NO<-- because SHE USED TO BE a man...and through CORRECTIVE surgery has been cured.

I will reference to AvenueQ and "If you were gay" You are what you are, you make that call.

And Purple and Jsunic...get a room.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Sorry Jennifer, But a Female to Male Transexual is a man trapped in the wrong body
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Aspiring Member
    Why over analyze this so much? I'm not gay if I'm doing everyday activities. If I'm with a man I'm only gay for that moment. If I'm with my wife I'm straight for that moment. If I'm doing the dishes, typing here, doing yard work, buying lawn fertilizer, or brushing my teeth, then what am I?

Labels about sexuality are only good for those who A--want to classify themselves, and B--for those who find a need to classify others.

The only labels we should care about are those we have to read to know what we have such as any product or the size of our clothes.

I classify myself as a member of the human race, warts and all.

Cheryl Ann

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    Sorry Jennifer, But a Female to Male Transexual is a man trapped in the wrong body
    Shelly, you misread the argument. that is UNTIL the body is made right. That was the gist of the debate here, that a biological man had had SRS, "...a man with a vagina...". not a pre-op or other gender dysphoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Ann Owens View Post
    Why over analyze this so much?
    Because that's what we do on this forum.

Questions similar to this come up so often, they should be combined into one sticky thread.

To the OP, here are your answers:

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

By now you may have come to the conclusion that none of us are qualified to definitively answer your question. Just pick the answer you like best, if you must, and run with it.

If you like having sex with another crossdresser while both of you are dressed than do it. It really doesn't matter if you are straight, gay or something in between. Enjoy life. It is too short to worry about such things.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

I agree with the poster who said "watch "The Crying Game". Is there anyone here posting who hasn't seen it? Immediately stop what you're doing and acquire it and watch it. That movie showed me, for the first time, how I was different from most. Needless to say, I had no idea what the twist was when I saw it, and it has/and will remain a benchmark for who I am.

(SPOILER ALERT!)

I was enraptured by Dil just as the lead character was. When the big moment came, he freaked out. I would have continued on, excited as hell. The closest I have come to outing myself involves this movie. I have told my daughter and all my girlfriends since seeing the movie in its first run that had that happened to me, I would have carried on...happily and excitedly. Without question.

(My daughter also knows my favorite movie in the last twenty years is "Hedwig and the Angry Inch")
    Last edited by Anneliese; 04-08-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Ally
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyCDTV View Post
    Because that's what we do on this forum.

Questions similar to this come up so often, they should be combined into one sticky thread.

To the OP, here are your answers:

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

By now you may have come to the conclusion that none of us are qualified to definitively answer your question. Just pick the answer you like best, if you must, and run with it.

If you like having sex with another crossdresser while both of you are dressed than do it. It really doesn't matter if you are straight, gay or something in between. Enjoy life. It is too short to worry about such things.
    Ally, THANK YOU! I don't know why there has to be so much obsession over this topic where anyone needs to find definition and a label. BE YOURSELF! I detect some insecurity here. I feel very secure myself, won't put a label on myself, and will let the winds of my GID fill my sails and take me anywhere into any safe port! I'd rather worry about makeup, mannerisms, passing, and presentation to feel confident walking into my dentists office without him knowing it's really that ugly guy he knows! Sheesh!

Cheryl Ann

Here is the correct Youtube video:

Last edited by Eryn; 04-08-2013 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Fixed youtube link

Banned Read only
    We seem to be missing a point here. So far jsunic hasn't done anything yet. All this is really just idle speculation until there is an encounter.

Usually when people ask if they're gay when they want to have sex with a man while dressed, I suggest this is about fanning the CDing fantasy of being a woman (an attraction to oneself as a woman) more than actually being attracted to a man. A gay attraction is defined by two men who are mutually attracted to one another.

I don't know the label for two men dressed as women who enjoy being with each other. I suppose it depends on the motives. You also mention a fetish for shoes, and so I don't know if your primary attraction is to the self or an object rather than men or women particularly.

But the biggest hint in your OP is that you were always uncomfortable with the vagina. Fundamentally, heterosexual men really like vaginas. This is rather primordial. If you are attracted to women, it might be for different reasons than men who are sexually attracted to women and who define themselves as heterosexual. For example, you might feel a deep respect and kinship with women, more like a best friend or sister than a lover. And if you prefer grinding maybe you look at your sexual organ in the same way that women see theirs.

Last, if you are transsexual - if you feel as if you have the wrong body and your penis means nothing to you (it is rather something that you'd like to get rid of), if you feel as if you are internally a woman, then if you're attracted to men as a woman you are not gay. It is not the same as being attracted to men as a male.

Whatever you are though, it's all OK as long as you embrace it and don't try to be someone that you're not, especially with someone else and most especially in a romantic relationship.
    Reine

People can get confused and be inadvertantly gay if they are attracted to beautiful passable ******** and they have sex with that. Some straight men still think they're straight if they get oral from a ******* or crossdresser, but ultimately, if it has a penis then that makes it a gay act.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    People can get confused and be inadvertantly gay if they are attracted to beautiful passable ******** and they have sex with that. Some straight men still think they're straight if they get oral from a ******* or crossdresser, but ultimately, if it has a penis then that makes it a gay act.
    Some of our MtF TS members must be thrilled to know that they're all just gay, you know, because of the penis and all.
    Penises mean NOTHING!

There is a matter of motive in wanting to have sex with someone who is TG only because of the penis, but such broad painting of all straight men is simply wrong.
    Hell, it takes a lot for me to defend straight men too.

Unless you can look at a guy in his natural state and be physically attracted to him and see him as a potential life partner then it's impossible for you to be gay.
    The only exception is if you're repressing it, but that's up to the person to work out and believe me labeling them is not going to help them along.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsunic_1978 View Post
    some are really passable and LOOKS HOT!! Can another question also be answered? why do i find womens shoes sexually attractive? that was always my sexual preference and i was always unconfortable with the vagina, but MMMM I love to cuddle and just grind.
    Does it make a difference?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Sherry's, "How Straight R U", test!?

1. If u r a GM and u r attracted to and like to play with penises, you're PROBABLY gay and/or bi.

2. If u r a GF and r attracted to and like to play with vaginas, you're PROBABLY lesbian.

Personally, even tho I find some vaginas not very attractive, I always have enjoyed the peripheral benefits of them.

And, while I find MANY dressers attractive, I dislike penises to the extent that, if Sherry sees even mine, we're done!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!