Thread: Wearing just Nylons and Heels

Wearing just Nylons and Heels

Hello again everyone - How's it going

I was wondering something - if I wear only Stockings/Tights/Pantyhose and High Heels and/or Heeled Boots and I never wear say , for example , Make-Up or a Wig or even say , a bra or dress - Would I still be classed as a Crossdresser ?

The reason for the question is because women tend to find it tricky/difficult to date a man who enjoys wearing their clothes but maybe , just maybe , they may find it easier (although in my case , it is not how it is grrr) to deal with a guy who has a nylon and heel fetish

I would , as always , welcome your thought/views/opinions on this matter

Cheers

Banned Read only
    Repeat after me, "Crossdresser" is not a dirty word. But if you tell women you are a crossdresser right up front? There is simply no telling what they are going to think. Heck, even the peopele who have been doing it for 40 or fifty years who hang out here can't agree on just what the word means.

From all of your postings it's easy to guess you might dress often but for never longer than about ten minutes? And have no desire whatsoever to ever leave your house wearing any female items? Might be somewhat "addicted" to your items? Chances are, IF you met the right woman you might dress a lot less. And if you were really lucky, might not "need" to dress much at all. It is easy though to become addicted to pleasureable activities. Evolution IS omnipotent.

I am not a GG and only THEY can answer your Q and none of the GGs here can answer for all GGs. Thankfully none here try to. I know one GG who doesn't ever wear pantyhose herself. OR heels. And yet she is still as feminine as any woman on the planet.

Look at it this way. If you were to date 2 twins almost exactly alike except one only liked mens underwear and shoes and the other, spent a lot more time and effort in order to "look like a guy" would it make any difference to YOU?

Keep in mind, women don't "see" like men, just a protection mechanism compliments of Mother Nature.

A better Q for you might be why you need to tell them. Been "caught" too many times? Or is it something you NEED/WANT to share?

hi posted similar thread a few days ago. I only wear nylons etc, heels, boots, maybe dresses or silky wraps etc and I know I am a cd. its a label thing. you wear what makes you feel good. I may ony wear knickers and stockings under jeans sometimes but that still qualifies me for this label. my girlfriend doesn't bat an eyelid cos she sez whatever I wear, im still essentially me.so do answer your question, wether you dabble or go the whole hog, your in good company here!!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Unfortunately the term crossdresser is a blanket term for any male who wears any item or items normally associated with female attire. From panties under your jeans to fully dressed with hair and makeup. From no presentation to a perfect presentation, we're all the same under the CD label.

As Lynn Marie said, a CD is a CD is a CD to most women, regardless of degree.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I reiterate what Kate says "a CD is a CD is a CD to most women, fetish does not come into it.
    Womens shoes are for women or MtoF CD's.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Exclamation Re: Wearing just Nylons and Heels

Told a woman that lives in my apartment building that I was a crossdresser. She had seen me out in the parking lot dressed while going out. She said that I looked good in female clothes and to wear what ever I was comfortable wearing.

To be honest, I only consider myself "crossdressing" when I am fully enfemme. Just wearing an article mainly aimed towards the female population doesn't make me a crossdresser. For example, If a woman decides she likes men's boxers more than women's panties and decides to wear them instead, no one labels her a crossdresser. Same goes for me if I decide to wear just a pair of pantyhose instead of long johns. At least it shouldn't.

Forget the labels, forget the taboos....no where on the box does it say that pantyhose are for women. Wear what you like, when you like. After all, we are all created equal right?
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    @nylon45

In my view, what would make you a crossdresser or not is why you choose to wear heels and nylons.

Most women who wear traditionally male garments do so for comfort or convenience. Sometimes pants are really practical for some activities.

Since I have never talked to a woman who considered pantyhose & heels as either comfortable or convenient, I think we can take that off the table in your case.

So why do you wear these garments? Your reasons for wearing them, that they have some special signifigance for you, is what makes it crossdressing.

A lot of us here are straight, identify as male, and wear some garments for a bit of a sexual kick. There is nothing wrong with that. At the other extreme, some of us become women, and there are myriad possibilities in between.

As for women finding nylons and heels more acceptable than fully dressing, well it depends a whole lot on the woman, but I'd have to speculate that it was easier to accept, in general, particularly if it is just a sexual fetish.

I hope this helps. Welcome to the forum, btw.

Thanks as always , for the feedback and the benefit of all your experiences

I do "torture" myself , at times , for enjoying dressing up - I know I shouldnt but sadly , as a result of my continued and ongoing (well lets face it , I am never going to stop awww) crossdressing - I do find it hard , no , that should be , virtually impossible to find and more importantly to keep a girl/woman who accepts my love of nylons , heels etc

Life is not straight-forward as we all know - but surely surely surely , it is not that much to ask to find a girl who is comfortable with it or at the very least , tries to accept it - I mean , lets face it , at the end of the day , there are far far far worse things going on in the world today arent there

Once again , thanks for your advice and time - it is very much appreciated