Thread: One small step for man...

One small step for man...

One giant leap (for me as womankind) :P

HI there I joined the site a few days ago and made my introduction (under a cloud of pink fog it has to be said) and i said i would do a review of a transformation service i attended. (hope this is the right place)

I should say that I am 28 and have never spoken to anyone about my crossdressing before (and have never been outside dressed up)

I am from the North West of England and as such years of internet research brought up a place called Dee Selecta in Bolton.

On Friday i plucked up the courage and walked through the door. I spoke to Dee and Lisa the other member of staff. They were so supportive it felt like a bit of a therapy session! Dee informed me that she has had a partner who dresses and her son also dresses and comes to her shop.

I had a look around and due to the support of another girl who was having a transformation i booked myself in for the Saturday.

I went back yesterday (again with a bit of trepidation) but was welcomed again. There was another girl having a transformation and another few who were in the shop at the same time. They were all fantastic!

I'd already agreed to put myself through the pleasure (and agony) of a full leg wax (seeing as i had never done that before) and for whatever reasons i decided that I'd like to try one of her french maids outfits on (the styles in her shop are suited to more mature folks than me it seems)

She spent a long time waxing me and then applying my makeup - as someone out for the first time it was a strange experience!

I thought i looked pretty good after (i promised a picture but i will give you half )

It then transpired that Dee has her own little club a short (2 minute) walk away - so i plucked up the courage and walked outside down to the club. There were a few other girls in there dressed to the nines and it was such a relief to just sit around dressed up

Unfortunately i had to leave early or i could have stayed all day!

Hopefully if someone else is in the North West of England and they were in a situation which i was in (too scared to go out!) then this post might give a bit of support

Anna, You look WAY MORE than pretty good. Awesome! Fantastic legs. Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Look great there!

You kept your promise! Well done Anna and really glad you enjoyed yourself..... Betting you'll be going back soon!!

Anna, you have done it now, it all gets easier.
    I hope you progress well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Escaping from the closet Carla Stevens's Avatar
    Hey Anna, great to meet you at Dee's on Saturday.
    I was the girl who arrived at the club after my shopping trip to Chester.
    It's great that you enjoyed your first time & you were far more brave than me on my first time. There was no way I'd have gone outside & walked between Dee's & the club.
    Hopefully that will be the first of many fantastic experiences for you.

Carla
    “I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a WOMAN in it.” Marilyn Monroe

The views & opinions expressed in the above post are those of the author.
    Anyone acting on any information contained within the post does so entirely at their own risk.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.