Thread: GGs only to answer: Have you ever crossdressed?

GGs only to answer: Have you ever crossdressed?

There are so many supportive and understanding GGs here, I wondered whether or not any of you had actually tried crossdressing yourself, even as an experiment to help you understand your SO better. I'm not talking about borrowing your husband's shirt, I mean wearing garments, underwear and (yes) semi-realistic padding with the end goal of looking and feeling like a male for a while. I understand that F2M crossdressers are relatively rare but F2M transexuals usually (?) crossdress at some point to pass as male, so I think there's more equivalence than meets the eye. Even if your initial reaction is "I'm sure it wouldn't do anything for me" I have to wonder whether or not there is insight to be gained.

My interest is not prurient; it's more a question about the personalities of this unusual and wonderful breed of GGs.
    Last edited by Eryn; 04-15-2013 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Added bold highlighting and clarified title
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

I have. Not to see how my SO feels, but because I like to.

My SO and I participate is a sport called airsoft. Pretty much combat simulation with replica weapons. Plastic BB's shot from 350 to 500 feet per second. (frame of a reference, a 22 bullet travels at about 1200). We're both adrenaline junkies. I wear the full head to toe camo that everyone else does, and I wear a bra that binds my chest somewhat. I am almost always called "the only girl" when we're picking teams. I can beat the crap out of most of the macho guys there. I have a very distinct male side, and I get pissed when I get singled out as female.

There are other times as well. I have never padded anything, but I dress as very much male. It does turn people's heads. For example, my husband and I went shopping last weekend. He was dressed, and I was wearing men's clothing. It confused alot of people. It amused both of us.

I don't consider myself a crossdresser per say, but a part of me enjoys indulging the macho side of myself.
    If it's easy, it's not worth it.

Thank you so much Dawn!
    Last edited by Lisa Gerrie; 04-16-2013 at 04:02 AM. Reason: cleaning up after mod edited thread

This is an interesting question and is something that would never have occurred to me to do. When I tried to understand my SO better I went to forums like this and asked questions. I researched on the internet, read books and I asked him questions.

Since I don't have the desire/need to personally CD, I don't see how attempting it myself would allow insight to be gained. From everything I understand, especially for my SO, it's not just about the clothes. It's about how it makes him feel. For myself the most insight I gained was when my SO told me about this board and I lurked for years before I actually became a member. Reading about what others have gone through and being able to communicate openly about my questions with people who understand is the best source of insight, in my opinion.

GG
    I don't have a crossdressing SO, but I personally would never do this. I'm surprised at how repulsed I feel at the idea of trying to feel male. If I had to endure it, I am fairly certain I would not be in the same frame of mind as someone who enjoys it.

However, I do have female friends who crossdress as male characters for cosplay. I don't think it's that uncommon for women to do that, but I don't know how much they get into character mentally.

Hoping that, as the OP, I have immunity...

We have one "yes, kind of", one "not interested" and one "I am repulsed". I'm a little bummed that this thread got so sidetracked, and I wondered if some GGs might have skipped over it as a result. Anybody else before it fades away?

All none GG posts have been deleted.

Any none GG posts again and I will have no hesitation in giving a ban, and if you think I'm joking try it!

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...spec_post_poll
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna