Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How girly is your car?

Hi,

A 1984 Nissan partrol S W diesel painted yellow, iv taken it off the road for now till i cut the roof off & stitch = mig weld,. another one on . well a girl's gota do it,

So im driveing our sons wife's station waggon a toyota 1993 petrol, for now ,

...noeleena...

Not so much, but my next project will be a quite "manly" car that I intend to "Hello Kittyfy". It will start with a purple metallic two seater, a collector's item from 1994 - only 28 made, of which 7 in this particular colour.

Hugs
    /Giovanna - http://www.facebook.com/principessa.giovanna.del.nord
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

how can a ford focus not be thought of as anything but a girl's car. (silver).
    but i do need to get rid of it and buy another truck. as i have to move things around from time to time. a small cheap eco car just can not do the job.
    but i i really want millage i would go out and buy another buell blast. here is a girls bike. 70 miles per gallon at the worst. almost 75 at best.

Sort of girly - a red '08 Honda 2 door coupe with light (almost white) leather interior.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

I think mine is neutral, red Subaru Forester, kinda a soccer mom car.lol

Mine are not very girlish, I have a dully Chevrolet( dark blue) four door fully loaded leather seats, a red trail rated jeep wrangler hard top with the soft top thats folds down to a bikini top or no top during the summer so my wife and I can go topless, and a red Dodge 1500 four door. As I said not very feminine but they do get us from point A to point B....

I usually have a cigar butt or two in the ashtray. It's hard to be girly after that.

Not girly at all really. 96 Trans Am with nothing in it. I like to keep a clean car!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar

2 Teds

My wife has bought 2 small teddy bears for me over the last couple of years. The one of the right of the picture was to say she had sent the bear to look after me on a business trip.

As I now have 2, I couldn't prop them both up in the car windscreen. So I made a little cardboard seat with belts, and they now sit between the front 2 seats on the centre console. My very own Ted Secure system.

Rebecca
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I drove a pick up truck (Toyota Tacoma) for the past 3 years. So, pretty feminine

I drive a baby blue and white 87 nissan 300zx, a 03 green mini cooper, a 00 green ford excursion, a 03 silver mecedes 430clk convertable and a 1978 black datsun 280z. Some are more girly than others but I can drive what suits my mood the best!

I drive a purple camaro.

I have a 2012 silver cadillac cts4

I chose it as a grandpa car, however.

I also have a 1998 black nissan frontier
    DonnaT

Dodge Ram 1500, 4x4 with a V-8 Hemi. Not real girly....well maybe country girl. I can live with that!

I keep mine girly by keeping all the boy stuff out of it, I usaully keep some nice fragrences in it to make it smell pretty, and I keep it sparkling clean! :-) Its a 98 Mustang stick shift but I love it <3 !!!!
    Desiree

I drive a large American sedan that is a true 'grandma car'. It is at it's most girly when I'm headed out to meet some girlfriends for the weekend and I get to hang a few cute blouses on the hooks by the rear windows!