Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do we do this?

This brought up memories of school..."if your hand is longer than your face, then you're...(smart, gay, hypertensive, cross-dresser...)" and as you put your hand to you're face, your "friends" slapped your hand into you're face. LOFAO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? JFK
    If "pro" is the opposite of "con", then Progress is the opposite of CONGRESS! Gallagher

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aimeecinn/

My index finger is longer than my ring finger.
    It gets lots of exercise.
    I use it for all sorts of things, some of those too embarrassing to talk about.
    I wouldn't want to be a doctor, you just don't know where their index fingers have been.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This thread is great! A whole cadre of genetic males, most if not all identifying as straight, discussing body part size, checking their own measurements, announcing their size to the whole group - and 100% of it above the waist. Nice change of pace!

Does "Why" really matter in the long run? Will having a "reason" make your life bettter? are you going to say to people, I'm a crossdresser because I was born under a cusp on a tuesday on a mont without an R in it's name? Do you really need a reason to crossdress? It is what it is and it "just happens"

As for the finger length thing it's been brought up...many many times and there is abo****ely no science behind it.

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Hetero male Cd'er with ring finger longer than the index finger.

I read about this topic in several medias. I don't believe it because my index finger is shorter than ring finger. But I have been a male CDer from my childhood and always addicted to stockings, pantyhose, high-heels, skirts, dresses and body-shapers. What's wrong with me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Interesting and noticed that both my fingers on both hands are the same length. Though I believe there are more factors in play than just the amount of T we get exposed to as a foetus.

Male CD - index finger shorter than ring finger (on both hands) - guess I am ambidextrous

There is no reason for many of us. We just do it because it's who we are. length of fingers notwithstanding.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Guess I'll need to turn in my CD membership card. I'm a semi-normal male and my ring fingers are significantly longer than my index fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    The only absolutely certain thing I will say about the fingers is that I have 10....for now. Back to the woodworking.
    Wow, a woodworker who still has all 10 fingers. Good job. Maybe it's a good idea to leave the workshop when the pink fog hits. haha
    My ring and index fingers are the same length. Straight CD.