Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wondering and Confused

I don't know what it is about Walmart, but whenever I go there I usually see at least one GG dressed like a Hoochie Mama! I guess that look goes with the territory.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

To those of you that dress, s****y, or like a hooker, or just a bit hotter than typical GGs out shopping, ( even if, or especially if you only do it at home ) do you think that you might not do so if men had an outlet for showing off their body in a physical way?

I have a theory that some CDers get into it because they feel that urge, but don't have an outlet for it as a male, given how males are expected to behave?
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

I HATE dressing to blend! Altho, when I go out, I take into consideration the venue I'm attending and try to dress accordingly. But, I DON'T LIKE TO!
    Blending...might as well dress in D.R.A.B. (don't really actually belong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? JFK
    If "pro" is the opposite of "con", then Progress is the opposite of CONGRESS! Gallagher

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aimeecinn/

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I did all the risque sexy short skirts back when I started but got over that pretty quickly.It was a rush I won't deny that.
    Was it me? not really I looked like a tramp to be honest and got more trouble than I wanted.
    Some can pull it off and more power to them.
    We all have our thing and thats fine with me.Whatever floats your boat hunny.

Bonnie when you visit Disneyland, go to Fantasyland.
    Looking at CD's on websites are like Disneyland a bit, remember they are not always real.
    Walmart car parks are more like reality TV. Just go one notch from the PJ's and trakkies/trekkies and blend in.
    I advocate, jeans and top to look acceptable.
    Skirt and hose is a bit up market.
    If you have good hairless legs you can get away with a skirt and strappy shoes.
    Oh! wear a top as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I like to try different looks for my own amusement. Sometimes I'll dress way over the top and would never consider going out in one of these outfits. Other times I'll dress to blend and actually go out in the world but not too far out. Pick your battles wisely and wear the proper gear. Walmart probably not the best place to study fashion, go a little more upscale like Macys or Dillards. Jaymee

I think it has to do with what you are after when you dress. If you just want to feel like a woman, maybe dressing in casual clothes is enough.
    If you want to be the diva... well, glitter and lace it is.

I find that the longer I have to wait to be Emily, the more over the top I tend to get. (maybe this should be a new thread, if it isn't already). it's almost like a tic... the longer I have to wait, the more over the top I need to be.

Blending and being called ma'am (even though it makes me feel old) is usually exactly what I want. I just want to be that non-threatening, quiet, tallish woman in the back of the room. (with boat feet and ape hands.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Emily

We're the ones who start little fires, yet they burn out
    But when they're on the rise, we can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches, take our ashes to the ocean
    Who cares if hell awaits? We're having drinks at heaven's gate

"Modern Jesus" Portugal (The Man)