Thread: Is it OK for a GG or...

Banned Read only

Is it OK for a GG or...

a MtF CD to wear sleeveless or short sleeved outfits if they have very hairy arms???

-___- well of course it fine. its not like it's a crime or anything. Who cares what others think
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

It's OK for any of us to do anything - so long as it's legal. and we are prepared to accept the consequences.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I see no reason not to dress that way even if you have hairy arms.Some girls have lots of hair on their arms.

It is a crime and you will be arrested by the fashion police.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Rabble rouser! LOL Then we could ask what about hairy armpits, legs, uncontrolled eyebrows, hairy ears and noses. I work on mine with my electrologist. As many of us has said countless times here in rebuttal to the fashion and presentation police, "Even if it might not float my boat, if it does yours then by all means go boating and have a great time!"

Banned Read only
    No, they must be kept hidden from sight at all times. It is on page 4 of the CD manual for proper presentation. For GG's it is on page 6 of the Girls Guide to Good Grooming.

Onya' Jorja, I have the earlier edition without revision and there is no mention of it there.
    I must update.
    I note it is also in the Girl Guide Good Grooming handbook as well.
    That is the UK. Girl Scouts.

Purple, do you go boating with hairy armpits?

I will go now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I had done this many times, but always felt a little uncomfortable. It just depends upon where you are. But, then I shaved my arms and loved it. Now they stay shaved all the time and I'm uncomfortable if a week goes by without shaving. I was concerned at first about reaction and acceptance, but no one has ever said a word, including my wife.

I think it depends on the reasons why you are crossdressing. If you are striving to be passable or blendable, and if you have other masculine-looking attributes like a thick neck, bulging biceps, and broad muscular shoulders, then hairy arms would contribute to totality of your "look" and make it less likely you would blend. I have seen many genetic girls with hairy arms, but without defined, veiny biceps and deltoids, they still appear feminine. I don't find hairy female arms attractive when the male half of my brain is in control, but that's a different issue.

I'm sure that somewhere in this thread is a good joke for Howard Wolowitz to make about his mother.

Is it okay to wear a belly shirt if your belly hangs over your belt?
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Aspiring Member
    I've seen enough women with arms just as hairy and dark as mine. So what? My arm hair is dark and I've used Jolen bleach to make the hair ultimately disappear. A couple weeks ago I said, "Screw it!" and shaved them. I'm letting myself get used to the idea and if I go sleeveless like I did today, I don't care what anyone might think. My "excuse" is that I'm losing my body hair. Make up an excuse like it's the meds you're on. But who is going to pry that far? Today I went shopping with an old girl friend and with the nice weather it was nice to do what we did. No problems! I'll write more in my intro.

Cheryl Ann

Banned Read only
    Some females have mustaches that are noticeable from quite a distance.

What about them? Is there some kinda RULE for that?

I personally don't like the hair on my arms. It's black and VERY unattractive. So I shave it off. But that's me. My sister-in-law hasn't shaved anything on her body for as long as I've known her. She's kind of amazing, just like her brother!
    If it's easy, it's not worth it.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Another thread with the sole pupose of getting a rise out of people.

Sure it's okay to have hairy arms, and a beard, and a bald head, and hairy legs, and a pot belly, and all the other attributes notmally associated with males while wearing a bikini untucked. Sounds like a guy in a Speedo to me. Go for it.

When I go shopping down the mountain in Palm Springs/Palm Desert I see a lot of women that don't shave anything. Lots of hairy legs, arms and underarms and wearing crew cuts, shorts and wife beaters. So, yeah, it's OK.

Aspiring Member
    My feelings for crossdressing and my TS inclinations really got the best of me in the late 1980's when I met my soon-to-be wife. Here we are, over 20 years later. Things have really changed. My attitude now is to just be myself and not care what people think. I shave every part of myself. My only objection is the cost of good razors! LOL! Many have seen me in shorts with shaved legs, and shirts with shaved arms. As I get older I really don't care what people think. They just have to get over it. It's my body and my life!

Cheryl Ann

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    For MOST CD's showing upper arms is NOT flattering or fem. I hide mine as much as possible.

I don't have hairy arms, but I do have male definition in my biceps. As do most FtoM's.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh for Gods sake, get a grip... thread done!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn