Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How old we CD until?

Well, I'm almost 66. As long as our mind is active we can do anything we want. Being is good shape physically is an added bonus. Being who we are is the most important thing, regardless of what we look like. Hey, SOMEBODY has to be a role model for all the whippersnappers out there.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Libido is not quite dead yet but many meds hasten the end of the urge. To echo what was posted my major concern is having to
    finish life in a nursing home. Don't have the guts to foresee CDing in that environment. In the meantime I've many pants, skirt and dress sets appropriate to age but not dowdy. Still do business consulting along with answering people who have visited my website and/or have read my memoirs. Kudos to Vieja. Good Lord willing I'll be 88 in May.
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by NikiMichelle View Post
    My questions refer to finding out if the need, desire or want to CD fades away...I am not hoping this to happen...
    In my case Niki I believe the "desire or want" has increased with age. I'm in my mid 60's, retired and live alone. I can, and do, dress whenever I want so I do on a daily basis.

As you can see, there's good times coming your way.

I'm 64 and in some ways I'm just getting started. I have dressed all my life and it was part of the break up of my marriage after 31 years. I drank foe a few years and as part of cleaning up my act I thought I had better deal with my femme side. Last Mon I went out boeling dressed with some folks from my support group and some others supporting PRIDE. It was my first time out dressed in my home town except for support group meetings. Most of the girls and boys in my group are working toward or have transitioned fully. We all start out as cross dressers and some find the journey takes them further. I don't know where my path will lead but I now own clothes and make up and have pierced ears and am trying to take a vacation to the trans march in June. Right now I am thinking of going full time in a few years when I retire and trying Hormones. Like I said just starting ou so it had better last a few more years, or at least as long as I do.

hugs rita
    Last edited by rita63; 04-10-2013 at 08:34 PM. Reason: to ad signature hugs
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

I just celebrated my 74th birthday and have no desire to stop crossdressing. Wearing feminine clothes is probably the only reason that I am able to look to the future years of my life with any hope of finding happiness.

" am trying to take a vacation to the trans march in June."

What, please, is the Trans March in June?
    Last edited by DianeDeBris; 04-11-2013 at 01:09 AM.

I am 59 and looking forward to retireing in a few years, and I plan to dress more at that time. With the wife's health issues I am not sure if I will be alone or not but will cross that bridge when the time comes. I always thought that I would somehow "out grow" CDing but in the last 5 years I have figured out that, that will never happen. I always have dressed somewhat age appropriate (feel 10 years younger when dressed) and will continue to do so. My next purchase will be a new wig with a touch of gray in it. I love the fact that my age is liberating me in so many ways.

Kudo's to all who are older than I as you provide hope and inspiration to me. Thank you.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by NikiMichelle View Post
    .................That leads me to wonder if I will ultimately cease to CD? ........
    At some point you will cease to do anything. They will put you in a box and put you in the ground.

In the meantime, look around you at women your age and dress like they do. Short skirts and 5" heels are out.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

It never ends. I've met CD's who were in their 80's and I know of one who is in her early 90's and still dressing.

When I was active in the support groups around here in the 1990's, I was acquainted with one 80+ CD who always dressed in super-short minis and go-go boots, and she was out and about a lot.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I'll be 65 next month, and I won't stop crossdressing until someone pries those "killer heels" from my cold, dead hands one day (to paraphrase Charlton Heston's infamous NRA speech). I'm still checking items off my Cder's "Bucket List", and am having a terrific time doing it.

My latest venture has been to go to various nail salons in "Leslie" mode, and those Asian girls who work there have been nothing short of amazing. I'm sure that I've been read each time being in such close proximity with them during these sessions, but they always treat me like a queen and couldn't be nicer. One even insisted that I allow her to wax my eyebrows even though I had just trimmed and plucked them, so perhaps she saw something that I hadn't.

I've been to one particular salon 3 times since the beginning of the year, and each time a new a new girl was assigned to me. Even so, I always get big smiles and heartfelt "hello's" from the others who have served me in the past when I come in, and they always make me feel super welcome.

With as many positive experiences as this since I have been going out in public en femme over the last 5 years or so - including also first-class treatment by SA's and consignment store owners, actually becoming friends over time with my regular make up artist Kelly, and not to mention numerous compliments from GG's concerning the outfits that I was wearing - why on earth would I stop my crossdressing before drawing my final breath?

Not only that - any GG to whom I have ever divulged my true age refuses to believe me and thinks that I am about 10 years younger (yes, make up is my friend ), so from that standpoint alone, I still have a few good years left in me.

Luckily, I am also still in good health, have no problem whatsoever walking in heels, have a reasonably "girlish" figure (for a middle-aged GG, anyway ), and still have lots of energy.

I may not have been able to achieve the goal of "Freedom 55" in terms of an early retirement which I had previously aspired to (thank you, tanking world economy! ), but these are certainly turning out to be the proverbial "Golden Years" in the ways that truly count...

I have been dressing for 60 years and plan to continue for another 60. After that I have asked my wife to bury me in something nice. I couldn't imagine not being dressed for eternity.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I'm in my early 60's. I'm currently on a business trip, the day is over, and I'm sitting here typing this in a lovely doleman-sleeved tunic-lengthed top I bought here, a pleather skirt (I do love it), tights, heels, hair, lipstick,eye makeup, and nail polish....i.e. Tina is in full swing. It is hard to travel half way across the country, limiting your male clothes to accomodate your feminine clothes, and then constantly move into feminine mode as soon as the day is done!

But stop it because of old age??? I think it's easier as I age!!!! This is a wonderful prospect!

hugs.

Wow, I was actually a little hesitant to do this post but Thanks Everyone!!! It is very inspiring to receive all this feedback and sharing of feelings...

Diane I wa talking about the trans march that is part of the toronto Pride festivities. Its on Fri. June 28 this year.

hugs rita

Its a passion.

At death.

61 and still going strong with no plans on changing. It's who I am and that will never change. Even if some day I'm not able to dress I'll still be Margo inside

margo

Geez, I am a youngin still at 46 Guess I still have a good 30-40 years to go to find out the answer to this question! Honestly though I don't think your ever stop dressing and age really doesn't have much to do with it.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

67 and dress semi regularly. Did drop to 2" high heels though. But still keeping all my 4-5" stilettos. Once thought I'd buy a gray wig. But seems older gg ladies go for short hair. So staying with blondes and reds.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Hell, Virginia Prince was active well into her 90s.

I'm in my sixties ( won't tell you years, a little vanity thing ) and I still work part time, write, cycle long distances (such as 110 mile organized rides) hike in the backcountry, go to the gym etc. I feel that I want to keep going until something breaks and it hasn't yet. I have more female clothes now than I ever had. My only regret is not just immersing myself in my female self when I was much younger. Then, my life would have taken a different course, and what might have happened? Isn't that always the case.

Till death do us part, Is Nathalie right? OMG I'm married to a cross dresser and its me bublbulbul

hugs rita

Its a passion.