Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meaningful Data requires a simple question?

Banned Read only

Meaningful Data requires a simple question?

This question is directed to any/all Forum participants. Regardless of what label you go by or would prefer to be. I put it here in this Forum as there is little doubt it has "some" bearing for some Forum participants.

How many folks got all of the sex you needed/wanted in any of the PASTTTTTTTTTTT Realtionships you have had?

I say PAST so no one gets themselves in any trouble concerning their PRESENT Relationship.

GGs are encouraged to jump in here with any input/words of wisdom.

LATE EDIT per Mods: MtF pertinence.... Is it possible IF one got all the sex they wanted, they "might possibly" CD somewhat less or less often?
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 04-13-2013 at 04:13 PM.

I think I did and I think I am continuing to get all I need.
    That is what keeps me young and youthful looking.
    Better than going to a gym and wasting time and money by working out.
    My doctor says peak exertion during sex is as good as running a mile and saves time and money too.
    I believe my doctor.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have, in the past.

Got more than ample in my first relationship. I think that's part of what broke us up -- we had nothing else in common. Great at the time, still hurts over 30 yrs later. Currently in 2nd relationship for past 26 yrs.

Note: desire to dress was less during that 1st relationship -- still there but dormant.

I would say I don't get enough sex currently or in the past. You know, I was thinking about this earlier too. I was wondering how many dressers used this as a sexual form of stimuli because they weren't getting enough sex and if that ever played a part in their dressing from the beginning. I am well past that stage myself but in the beginning......it makes me wonder.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Me? I gave up sex in my youth for Lint. Yeah, it's true. Found a piece of lint in my belly button shaped like a woman's fallopian tubes. I took it as a sign to become celibate. I've been celibating ever since!

Silver Member
    Not by a long shot... not even close to enough. It was a rare event due to her chronic health issues and being able to make time for us in general.

And this helps with cross dressing how? Ain't NOYB.

Banned Read only
    The answer would be No.

I never did firgure what the first wife's problem was with sex. It was like a orgasm scared her and she would just freeze up, physically (not thermally).

Yes, in the past.

Yes in 1955. Working in Montreal and rented a gal's apartment. She was Hungarian and worked as a scientist in the food industry
    (but a lousy cook). As a bachelor my CDing was at full throttle and never slowed down eventhough never before or since had a partner who knew so many ways to pleasure a man. In fact I really believe the reason I broke it up was that she had penetrated the veneer I had built up in my first 30 years of life . You see I had locked up my emotions since childhood so was very vulnerable.
    Recently found out she had married a man from Norway and moved to Toronto. Also interesting: Stalin sent her parents, who were big land owners, to a stalag in Siberia and she escaped to Canada. Life can be fascinating!
    Julie
    were

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    It was early in my life, on a Thursday, about 12:30 in the afternoon, for about 20 mins, the greatest sex ........ oh wait come to think about it was and upset stomach after a mexican lunch.

Actually, I think anytime you have loving relationship, the sex is good, as long as you keep the communication going, and pay attention to each others , needs wants and desires.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    In a previous relationship, the same time every weekday morning (pretty much waking me up), the same position... it got frustrating and sometimes I wanted to just skip a day or two. No variety. I got to feel like my body was just being used. Now if it had been about once a day, but different times, different positions, more foreplay, more like passion than a chore... then it would have been different.

Banned Read only
    So is it a rare thing maybe?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been in a number of relationships and even a marriage. Here's how it works:

First year: plenty of sex.
    First few years: ok sex.
    After 3 years: sex not so often.
    After 7 years: you're lucky when u get it.
    After 10 years: maybe on your birthday or St. Vals if u give her jewelry.
    After 15 years: I have no clue how 2 people can stay together happily that long!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    After 15 years: I have no clue how 2 people can stay together happily that long!
    It's all routine at this point. Happily? for her, not so much for him but I am sure there are good days and bad days but still sexless days all around.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I've always had plenty of sex in my relationships but I can't say the same for my partners. I'm the one with low libido. Most times I'd rather think about sex than do anything about it. That's sort of how I approach work, too. But until they came up with those little pills I couldn't fake it. The quality is more important to me than the quantity. If I want quantity I could do it myself. But then that would be a lot like work. I'll think about it.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    There's no such thing as enough, IMHO.... but then maybe I have an overactive libido....

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Previous relationship...that was over 40 years ago! I was not married then and was barely legal! You want me to remember that?

And how has this to do with being transgendered?

I remember a couple times in High School on sleep overs with the girlfriend I got enough sex.... all night.... which was way more and varied than she wanted.... its been down hill since then....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm reminded of a movie (Annie Hall?) where a man's therapist asks "how often do you have sex" and he answers "Hardly ever. Maybe three times a week". Cut to the woman and her therapist, same question. "Constantly. Maybe three times a week."

My sex drive was often lower than my ex's, but it depended on the era of our relationship. If the OP is trying to suggest that crossdressers have unusually active libidos... not in my case. For some periods of my life I have been virtually asexual, but crossdressing never went away.
    Last edited by Lisa Gerrie; 04-13-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Banned Read only
    Please SEE late edit in OP...

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings
    wildaboutheels, whats sex hahahaha

when people whether they are the GG's or Cd'ers or whom ever,.... make choices to either have sex or not ,... whether dressed or not is really the question.

its hard when you have a partner that cant keep up laffing.. is that why theres no sex anymore.... hahahaha

also re the late EDIT: has any of you been any the different and CD less with more sex???
    Is CD'ing and sex a self gratification if you are a sole person,

the other is that i Know the person i was involved with does control their CD'ing,...

but didnt deminish the CD'ing,.... i believe even when in the past the sex they had
    was as I learnt was part of there sexual encounters,....what they still crave for.

but I know there hasnt been any crossdressing in a while., & I believe that is because of the different living
    situations they are in....

an interesting question.
    Last edited by shesadvl; 04-14-2013 at 12:08 AM.
    "A day without red wine is like a day without sunshine.."
    when the devils feet hit the floor you can hear the good lord .. say "awwww crap shes up"
    Eleanor Rooservelt "behind every man stands a woman"......
    but then in my devlish attitude behind everyman stands many women depends, on many things or how he/she dresses..laffing
    Remember, strength based in force is a strength people fear. Strength based in love is a strength people crave.

The drive to crossdress was there before I realized it had any sexual effect on me, and long before any sexual encounters with a gg. As a matter of fact, long after any sexual encounters with a gg. haha

GG/SO of a CD
    So from a GG perspective (mind you this is just my personal experience):

My BF and I have different swings of having a lot of sex vs not having a lot. We were not having a lot in the beginning of when we addressed the CDing. After a lot of communication lately, I feel like we are closer and we have sex ALOT. like ALOT more than we used to. Subsequecially his dressing has decreased "A LITTLE." I don't think a healthy sex life deters from dressing, but I do think it makes for your SO to be more receptive to the dressing. If your SO doesn't feel like they are getting what they need because of dressing, they will then get upset and pull away from you, you will not get what you need in return and might turn to dressing more and turn it into a sexual thing if its not already. At least this is what happened to us. As a GG however, I don't plan on having more sex to decrease his dressing that would be vindictive but just a warning I feel like I have seen women try this in order to "distract" their SO from dressing.