Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: let my hair grow?

I have been growing mine for about two years now. I have had it trimmed once since I started. I love having my hair long the way it feels as it brushes my skin I love it. Funny enough though this is how I came out to my Mom. She had been nagging me to get my hair cut, and I had been refusing adamently. So eventually she asked me why I was so stubborn on this matter. I told her she would not like the answer, but she still wanted to know so I told I was a crossdresser. She really has not cottened to the Idea well, but has not dis-owned me either.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    If you are socially able to grow your own hair longer and have it styled in a feminine fashion; I'd sao go for it! Lucky you.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Yup, I'm growing mine out, this is from mid Jan 2013 after letting it grow for some 18 months and reasons being - not really CD but more to the TS spectrum.

hair.jpg

Hugs
    /Giovanna - www.wannabegirl.co.uk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All the guys in my family have long hair so it was no big deal for me to grow mine out.....

I did that when in college, but of course at that time it was the norm...and made it a perfectly good excuse for me even though that was not the real reason. Now when I would love to grow it out, there's little to grow...alas, time is so cruel...as are genetics.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

As an aging Hippie I have had longer hair most of my life and still having it at 64 I like to flaunt it. Still once I retire I will play with it more trying different colours and styles. I always felt the girls who wear wigs are lucky being able to change colour and style at will and try different looks just by going to a store. Anyhow I am looking forward to my first salon visit as soon as I can find a friendly one.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.