Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first time with stockings

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

My first time with stockings

I have always though that Sheer Energy panty hose were the greatest CD feeling ever.

I decided to try some Silk Reflections thigh highs. Oh wow! The stockings feel like wearing air or silk or magic. The bands are just tight enough to say "I'm here!". But the air gap above with the difference in temperature, WOW! And the slip rubbing on the different parts, oh wow wow! Sensuous.

I have tried many different brands and styles over the years but I always come back to Legg's as my favorite. I love the way they feel and I am not out as much if they get a run or snag. I really don't care for the feeling of stockings, tights, or especially fishnets. I know what you mean about the sensations though
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Have been a long time fan of Sheer Energy as well. I've heard the same thing about silk stockings, too. Way out of my budget, though.

Geena

Gee! I don't know Billie,
    New sensations for you, to some extent forgotten sensations for me.

Thanks for reminding me and as I have said here today, enjoy the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

WhenI was 17, I was a very bad boy when I shaved my legs and snuck on a pair of seamless stockings and garter from my mom's drawer when no one was home......felt like Planet Z, and I liked it.
    Nowadays, I'm not so excited. I broke social taboos, so what?

Life gave me a million Legos to express myself as a person, and I built a building that expresses who I really am as a person.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 04-12-2013 at 03:25 PM.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    The stockings feel like wearing air or silk or magic. The bands are just tight enough to say "I'm here!". But the air gap above with the difference in temperature, WOW! And the slip rubbing on the different parts, oh wow wow! Sensuous.

Kind of makes you wonder how womanhood got conned out of stockings and into pantyhose. Must have been the Woman's Liberation movement. Oh yeah, and they were burning their bras too. Gee, I always liked bras. Always thought they were relatively harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Life gave me a million Legos to express myself as a person, and I built a building that expresses who I really am as a person.
    What a great quote!! I think I might have to steal that one, credits given of course.

I've become really fond of wearing stocking and hose under my guy dress pants. At first it was simply underdressing, but now I've grown to enjoy the support and compression they give. Sigh, I'll miss them come summer.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Joanne,
    Have you tried fleece lined tights? When it is really cold outside, they keep my legs kind of warm and feel unbelieveably soft. I like the "heavyweight fleece lined warm winter" tights. Knee length boots help too. That way I can continue to wear skirts in the winter and look like a GG would.

I love my Hanes "Silk Reflections" thigh highs. Wear them everyday and they feel good on my legs. They also help with circulation in my legs.
    I wear them year round.

stockings with garterbelt is my preference. I know many CDs love pantyhose, but they aren't for me. Thighs are good if they stay up

My favorite stockings are the vintage 100% nylon with the reinforced heel and toe. I love the way they sound when you rub your legs together and they way they tug at your garters when you walk.

Monique

I prefer Legg's Everyday Thigh Highs in suntan and black. The good news is that they are cheap and if you get a run in one, you don't lose both legs. Although sheers are suitable for underdressing, I would feel more comfortable for routine wear in "boy mode" if they were black opaque. The bad news in that they don't appear to be a mass-market item, and are thus expensive. Do they exist for <$10/pair?

Yeah! I started wearing stockings over 5 decades ago and thigh highs still rock!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I absolutely love wearing the Silk Reflections. I also enjoy them if they will stay up under my wranglers and Sunday dress pants. I know what you mean by sensuous they are all most sinful, them way they make me and my scruffy old legs feel, especially with a silky pair panties..Jaylyn

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post

Kind of makes you wonder how womanhood got conned out of stockings and into pantyhose. Must have been the Woman's Liberation movement. Oh yeah, and they were burning their bras too. Gee, I always liked bras. Always thought they were relatively harmless!
    Four main reasons actually......
    1) Most women thought gartered stockings were just too contrived and preferred the comfort of panty hose
    2) Gartered stockings of the day were extremely prone to runs.
    3) Since they were more durable, pantyhose became much cheaper for daily wear.
    4) Finally, with the advent of mini skirts in the '60s panty hose became mandatory if any hosiery was to be worn and this put the final nail in the gartered stockings coffin .

BTW there were garters made for thigh-his back then but, they were much too uncomfortable as they gripped the thigh too tight. They were basically just a big, bulky elastic band. So, woman shunned them .

Also, it must be understood that most woman today have never worn the classic stockings and garter belts of the '50-'60s so they have no idea how sensuous they can feel even for occasional wear. The stocking they see available today are just garbage meant for occasional fantasy wear. Even most/many CDs will not wear them .
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 05-20-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    Joanne,
    Have you tried fleece lined tights? When it is really cold outside, they keep my legs kind of warm and feel unbelieveably soft. I like the "heavyweight fleece lined warm winter" tights. Knee length boots help too. That way I can continue to wear skirts in the winter and look like a GG would.
    I must be a really warm blooded person because Legg's sheer energy adds the bit of warmth I need to keep cozy during the cold months. I am not big on tights in general, I have always looked at them as something a little girl would wear, not really a GG. Though I know they do I have never tried fleece lined tights, they sound as they may be itchy lol When the colder weather comes back around (and I can't wait for it to) I will certainly try them Who know's? I may even like them
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    Thigh highs are my preference. I love the feel against my legs. Pantyhose gives me a constricted feeling, i.e., it does not allow the swishing of the nylon panty and nylon slips to caress the legs and butt. I do wear pantyhose when under dressing, but, I rarely do that anymore.

I prefer in the following order: FFS with garters, stockings with garters, thigh highs, panty hose depending on what am wearing. Very short skirt or dress that demands hosiery -- pantyhose. medium mid thigh dress or skirt , stockings with garters or thigh high, knee length or longer = FFS w/garter. Oh, and if am wearing just a bit of slit --- absolutely FFS and garter.

my first time with stockings

I am not able to make it yet

I never wear hose......only stockings and absolutely love them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Aspiring Member
    I like tight high too Billie love the way that feel

Love stockings! Fishnets are best.

Thigh high stockings and garters are what got me into crossdressing to begin with! I never dress up without them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Thigh highs are my preference. I love the feel against my legs. Pantyhose gives me a constricted feeling, i.e., it does not allow the swishing of the nylon panty and nylon slips to caress the legs and butt. I do wear pantyhose when under dressing, but, I rarely do that anymore.

I think thigh highs are better for underdressing as you don't need to drop them to go as you do with pantyhose. Also a short slip make a good undershirt for underdressing as it is easier to tuck in with women's pull-on pants and besides it hides the tops of panties when you bend over. A siip also allows wearing a small cup bra with light-colored tops. and a bra with adjustable straps makes it less likely for narrow slip straps to fall off your shoulders (which is uncomfortabe and reaching-in to pull them up is a tell/tale sign that you are underdressing).